Stickers?

Bearsears

WKR
Beer fridge, coolers, on the hydro flask my daughters made me get that I think is g.. nevermind, on the inside of my bowcase. I used to put them all over my truck but Colorado has changed alot and I've decided its nobody's buisness what i like or what I'm up to.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Jeremy_D

FNG
The are just free advertising for the company. They already got my money. They dont pay me to advertise for them. I want one "hunting" sticker on my truck just to show Im hunter so other hunters in the public land parking lot know what Im doing out there besides walking fido. Not that it matters...just a friendly heads up.

Ursus1975

FNG
i covered my coffee thermos after that i started with one of my gear totes. I like the freezer spot i may start some there next.

Mt Al

WKR
The are just free advertising for the company. They already got my money. They dont pay me to advertise for them.

That's why most of mine go in the garbage. I have put some on my reloading cabinet though.

I don't blame the companies for sending them, wanting us to advertise for them, make our kit look cool, just not my style.

CorbLand

WKR
The are just free advertising for the company. They already got my money. They dont pay me to advertise for them. I want one "hunting" sticker on my truck just to show Im hunter so other hunters in the public land parking lot know what Im doing out there besides walking fido. Not that it matters...just a friendly heads up.

What really gets me is when people buy stickers from a company. I am going to pay you to advertise for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ceejay

Lil-Rokslider
My family and I put them on our hydro flasks. It's fun for everyone.