The holy grail from Sitka......

OP
RADunfee

RADunfee

Lil-Rokslider
@RADunfee how was the store / inventory? I'm going to ride over one day if it's decent.
It was SUPER nice. They had full inventory on everything imaginable. Even solids and tall sizes on the racks. Plus the Sitka "Atlanta" logo gear like Yetis and shirts, hats, etc. The Battery is a nice high end shopping nirvana that surrounds the new Braves stadium. Lot of great restaurants, bars, shops. Worth a go.

Pee bottles are totally unnecessary.
That’s what I was thinking. Maybe they are steri-penning it where water is hard to find. I usually try to hold it until I find a lion scrape.

The only time I use a Gatorade pee bottle is driving, because I can’t stomach the thought of that Prius catching back up to me after passing it while stopping to pee

ljalberta

WKR
Hard pass getting out of the tent to pee at night when it’s proper cold out. Pee bottle has become part of the go-to kit for me.

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
Went hunting with a guy from work this year when he pulled out one of these and started eating a ham and cheese sandwich I was instantly speechless.

View attachment 679473
I get it, I don’t like them smashed.
Pop Tarts are inarguably the single best food to eat while glassing for deer and elk.

Fact.

Footnote: Copenhagen is better but is bad for you, so your default answer is Pop Tarts.
If they had nicotine pop tarts….

Castmaster

Lil-Rokslider
Does it have enough room to cram 2 or 3 granola bars in it? No one likes a crushed granola bar lol.