Sportsmans warehouse tikka superlites - clearance some models

jjjjeremy

Lil-Rokslider
7mm-08, 300wsm, 22-250.

These appear to be Sportsmans' Warehouse specific models, because the SKU doesn't show any other retailers carrying them.

OP
pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
7mm-08, 300wsm, 22-250.

These appear to be Sportsmans' Warehouse specific models, because the SKU doesn't show any other retailers carrying them.
223 also in some locations, assuming its not an inventory glitch (wouldn't be the first time that has happened with sportsmans warehouse)

OP
pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor

These have been on sale like this for a while.

The research I’ve done the picture is accurate. I believe these are stainless with some sort of black matte coating.
Pretty sure that is the blued version of the superlight with the green colored stock. Those are routinely cheaper and I haven't really seen any indication they're coated stainless (otherwise yeah they'd be a good deal). Here is the picture of that same model number, JRTXGSL41, at sportsmans: https://www.sportsmans.com/shooting...yFWqwDBNdlYhflC7zOKWrHPVD6Nu2M2tx9CKOWuq4Bdau

Felton

WKR
Pretty sure that is the blued version of the superlight with the green colored stock. Those are routinely cheaper and I haven't really seen any indication they're coated stainless (otherwise yeah they'd be a good deal). Here is the picture of that same model number, JRTXGSL41, at sportsmans: https://www.sportsmans.com/shooting...yFWqwDBNdlYhflC7zOKWrHPVD6Nu2M2tx9CKOWuq4Bdau
Good to know. Thank you for the setting it straight. I had wondered if it was truly stainless.

OP
pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Good to know. Thank you for the setting it straight. I had wondered if it was truly stainless.
Not an expert by any means but I believe the only ones that are coated stainless are the cerakoted ones (veil, super varmint) but please do your research and don't take my work. The price structure on those "black" superlites though is in alignment with them being blued was my impression.