Spain/Austria Ibex Hunts

Mojave

WKR
I hunted SE Ibex and Ronda Ibex in Spain with ATP. Would highly recommend. Shots were right around 150 meters. I would take my wife if I were going to do it again.

Just finished an Alpine Ibex hunt with St. Hubertus, and they did a fantastic job as well. Took my Ibex at 50 yards! If you can allow time in Vienna, your wife will have an amazing time.
Is Saint Hubertus a Hungarian company?

I need to call them and figure it out. They look like they are a good option.

Innsbruck and Salzburg are really nice. Innsbruck has the Swarovski factory, and they have a little Swarovski Disneyland type of thing about their non-optics products. Remember they are the largest crystal jewlery company in the world.

MntHunter

FNG
Is Saint Hubertus a Hungarian company?

I need to call them and figure it out. They look like they are a good option.

Innsbruck and Salzburg are really nice. Innsbruck has the Swarovski factory, and they have a little Swarovski Disneyland type of thing about their non-optics products. Remember they are the largest crystal jewlery company in the world.

I'm not sure if they are Hungarian or Czech. I know they offer hunts in both countries.

Everytime I see a Swarovski store, I get excited and then remember it is jewelry and trinkets not binos/scopes.

Currently in Spain with my wife and another couple, I could not recommend it more. Great country to visit filled with plenty to do and great food/wine/tours. I was lucky to get a solid Pyrenean Chamois, I will post pics as soon as I can.
Who was your outfiter?