Southern Precision - aka bugholes.com

Raider4044

Lil-Rokslider
I haven’t had any work done by them, but have bought several barrels and a couple actions from them. From that standpoint I highly recommend them. Super fast shipping and great customer service. Had an issue with my FFL information on the last action I ordered and they were super helpful getting it resolved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Go West Old Man
What are you having them build for you?
@axeforce6 …… A 6 CM barreled action. Defiance & Bartlein. Just getting things in order now. I got a wild hair, got the build fever reading Rokslide, lost all self control, cracked open the piggy bank, & decided I needed a new cool, multi use, easy shootin’ rifle. Looking into stocks & bottom metal now. Making decisions on all the components is all new to me. Lots to learn, lots to choose from, lots of decisions to make.

The Greatest Spectacle in Motorcar Racing
@axeforce6 …… A 6 CM barreled action. Defiance & Bartlein. Just getting things in order now. I got a wild hair, got the build fever reading Rokslide, lost all self control, cracked open the piggy bank, & decided I needed a new cool, multi use, easy shootin’ rifle. Looking into stocks & bottom metal now. Making decisions on all the components is all new to me. Lots to learn, lots to choose from, lots of decisions to make.
Manners LRH works. My 6cm built on Defiance Ruckus, Bartlein barrel, Manners LRH:

68307055916__47989654-659F-40E6-BF5A-981DE86E508B.jpeg

axeforce6

WKR
Great choice. I have two 6 creeds. They make me look like I know what I’m doing. They’ll shoot any factory ammo I put in it and anything I load for them.

OP
Go West Old Man
Great choice. I have two 6 creeds. They make me look like I know what I’m doing. They’ll shoot any factory ammo I put in it and anything I load for them.
Good to know. I’ve been pleased with the availability of factory ammo that I see online & here locally. That was one encouraging decision factor.