Source for Tikka mag spring (NOT retention spring)

BLJ

WKR
Any place to pick up a couple of the springs that are inside the Tikka mags? Specifically for 223?
So far I know that S and M+ springs are interchangeable. So I’m assuming that the M magazine spring will work as well.
I’ve checked all the normal places (Lumley, JA, Midwest) and nothing comes up. Thanks.

I looked and asked before the new mags become available and found nothing. You can buy spring steel online and make one, but you’ll have quite a bit left over

OP
B

BLJ

WKR
I looked and asked before the new mags become available and found nothing. You can buy spring steel online and make one, but you’ll have quite a bit left over
I looked around a bit for spring steel. That’s probably the direction I’ll have to take.

Have you found a good source for the spring steel? A lot of what I’ve found the dimensions are close, but not perfect. I’m open for suggestions.

I looked around a bit for spring steel. That’s probably the direction I’ll have to take.

Have you found a good source for the spring steel? A lot of what I’ve found the dimensions are close, but not perfect. I’m open for suggestions.
I would guess just close on dimensions. If I recall right, they’re .012” thick and .400 wide. Amazon had some. Its been 2 months since I looked and found other places, but I can’t remember who now

Reactions: BLJ