Sitka Gear releases casual line

I bust my butt all year long to add to my bonus money. I don't take $$$ out of the family budget. Some years I buy a lot of gear others not so much. I like Sitka Gear. It fits me, It's comfortable and it lasts. I wear both the solids and of course camo for hunting..... and chicks dig it, the deer are impressed.

If you are a Walmart shopper that's fine. It works for you. Find those threads and comment on them.

Dang there are some sensitive people. Whoa! I said “I’M” not going to buy workout clothing from Sitka. I couldn’t possibly care less what ANYBODY else buys or doesn’t buy. I’m all about high end gear and I own a ton of Sitka gear and top end equipment of all sorts. But I don’t need to spend my OWN money for stuff to look nice at a gym to get sweaty. I’m very fortunate to have a lot of disposable income and work in the hunting industry full time. I’m living out a life long dream. Still, I buy cheap stuff for things like working out and ranch work. Guess that’s the great part about being married to a beautiful woman and having 3 great kids - I don’t have to ‘look good’ at the gym! Lol! Sorry if people took offense to my lack of interest in spending money on Sitka gym wear. It was meant as a dispersion on others but merely a statement of personal opinion. I think that’s still allowed, isn’t it? I didn’t get the memo that we all had to support every product that Sitka makes like gleeful sycophants. Lol. I stand corrected. My apologies to those offended and the anti-Walmart crowd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The description says it uses polygiene. Price seems reasonable for a polygiene treated shirt.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Yes. This was in response to the comment above. Sorry for not quoting it and the confusion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back