Sitka 2022 Rumors

RAPTOR

WKR
I just want a solid color stratus jacket. Going to try the new jetstream this year and see how quiet it is.

whaack

WKR
Any word on a new pattern to replace EV2? I love Sitka but that pattern has always given me heartburn. I had a ton of it. Just always felt like I stuck out bad.

Despotes

FNG
My Fanatic Pack Elevated II pattern sticks out like crazy. Looks like I have a giant rabbit strapped to my back.
A darker camo would be MUCH better. I plan on Rit-Dye'ing it soon.

Brewski

Lil-Rokslider
My Fanatic Pack Elevated II pattern sticks out like crazy. Looks like I have a giant rabbit strapped to my back.
A darker camo would be MUCH better. I plan on Rit-Dye'ing it soon.
Please post the after pics. I've considered dyeing all my fanatic gear with rit dye more synthetic dye, 3 parts chocolate and 1 part green. I'm also considering spot dyeing all the white instead of dyeing the whole piece. I'm going to try spot dyeing the beanie.

The EV2 sticks out if there's not snow on the ground.

JustinRB

FNG
To add to the list of things we’ve all asked them for….
I’ve asked for a separate orange stratus hood since we can replace the hood on the stratus easily…
That way I can legally put my hood up without sacrificing hunters orange visible on all sides

RAPTOR

WKR
I just want a solid color stratus jacket. Going to try the new jetstream this year and see how quiet it is.
I'll update mine. Shot a mature whitetail at 15 yards from the treestand with it on this year...no idea I was there, with minimal wind. I think it's a winner but we'll see how it goes as the temp drops.

Another year thinking theyll add a hood to the kelvin active jacket and now ambient jacket, but they wont. To their credit, they did get the womens version of the ambient jacket right this year.

Another year thinking theyll add a hood to the kelvin active jacket and now ambient jacket, but they wont. To their credit, they did get the womens version of the ambient jacket right this year.
You can find the ambient military line with a hood. Just wore mine for a week in Colorado. It was awesome.

jd1006

WKR
With the amount of discount on the Timberline Pants, they have to be coming out with a new pant with hip vents that’s late-season focused.

Mojave

WKR
I would like them to offer more in Orange an more in forest green.

Especially the fanatic.

Keener22

Lil-Rokslider
Didn’t read all of these but mine would be a “standardized” set of solid colors similar to Kuiu. They have a bunch of random colors that aren’t offered across the board so it’s a pain to make stuff look decently matched. Also hip vents on all the pants, currently getting out done by Kuiu and FL there for sure

TheTone

WKR
Didn’t read all of these but mine would be a “standardized” set of solid colors similar to Kuiu. They have a bunch of random colors that aren’t offered across the board so it’s a pain to make stuff look decently matched. Also hip vents on all the pants, currently getting out done by Kuiu and FL there for sure
I’ve thought the solid thing for a while. Kuiu absolutely nails it in that area

I’m guessing we get higher prices and more non hunting related products like the snowboard garbage and guitar

Mssony352

FNG
A really good rain jacket that doesn’t let water up the sleeves. Pants are good though.

Despotes

FNG
Please post the after pics. I've considered dyeing all my fanatic gear with rit dye more synthetic dye, 3 parts chocolate and 1 part green. I'm also considering spot dyeing all the white instead of dyeing the whole piece. I'm going to try spot dyeing the beanie.

The EV2 sticks out if there's not snow on the ground.

I'm currently washing the backpack after rit-dying it. I only have a 12 qt pot so we'll see how it looks after it dries. Comparison pics will be coming later.

Despotes

FNG
Before and after. Very subtle difference in shade (minus the straps) using one bottle of Rit-Dye More chocolate brown using one teaspoon of dish detergent just shy of boiling for 45 minutes. I'd recommend two bottles and a larger pot than the 12 QT I used.

backpack-jpg.486759
Backpack2.jpg

Attachments

• Backpack.jpg
    Backpack.jpg
    472.7 KB · Views: 123

Brewski

Lil-Rokslider
I spot dyed the white and some of the grey on my fanatic suit with good results. Note that the stratus pants on the left, subalpine neck warmer on top left, and realtree jacket on right, are not dyed and only in the pic for comparison. I will post a separate thread with brief writeup in a couple days.
e9a423caf12cb5b20cf7691c6cbe13cf.jpg