Sitka 2022 Rumors

2531usmc

WKR
I spot dyed the white and some of the grey on my fanatic suit with good results. Note that the stratus pants on the left, subalpine neck warmer on top left, and realtree jacket on right, are not dyed and only in the pic for comparison. I will post a separate thread with brief writeup in a couple days.
e9a423caf12cb5b20cf7691c6cbe13cf.jpg
Did you spot dyed the white spots because you primarily hunt from the ground. And the white spots stood out?

I always thought the intent of the EV camo pattern was to help blend in while sitting in a tree stand. And the white spots mimic the sky/cloud cover so you don’t blob up sitting in the tree. i.e. the camo is made for deer on the ground looking up and not seeing an obvious human where none belong.

from that perspective, I’ve always been satisfied with the EV pattern

Would mind to elaborate on the military line? I didn't realize sitka made military gear. Bet its even more bomber than the regular stuff.
Thanks
It was/is called arrowhead. I have heard it has been shut down. It had some interesting pieces that you can still buy. Search around. Some place were selling at deep discounts.

I have seen the move to recycled textiles in many technical clothing manufacturers. Is this something that is happening due to the green push, or is this just now how textiles are being made? I guess i dont even understand where the recycled part comes from…is this a plastic thread component from recycled plastics?

Ok so i did a little google search, they take the old clothes and pull them apart into fibers that are then spun into yarn and then spooled for use. Synthetics are essentially made into chips of polyester which are then melted down and made into fibers of polyester. Anything not able to be spooled into yarn or fiber is used for insulation or filling (think mattress filling).

I had no idea…
Nothing like paying very top end for someone else's garage hu

Bendejo

Lil-Rokslider
if the product still performs to current demand, and they are doing something to not eff our grandchildren out of a liveable ecosystem.... I'm giving it a

Sitka in my favorite gear I have a closet full of it bought all my kids sitka, and my wife some. Its awesome. My only point was recycled materials should coast a little less not lots more. ,and I will continue to buy more sitka. Uhg. Lol