Sitka 2022 Rumors

H80Hunter

WKR
Anyone have any good gossip? For the 500th year in a row, I will request a Stratus set with the Fanatic Lite layout. Same material as stratus, same layout as Fanatic/Fanatic Lite. Second wishlist item, Fanatic Aerolite set. A less bulky, but still silent and identical version of the 2019 Fanatic.

im hoping for hoodie active jacket, and side vent timberlines. then sitka would be the perfect one stop shop for all pieces in my opinion.
They need to put hip vents in all of their pants to even be competitive imo. Iirc, Barklow acknowledged that it was a common request and that they would be working on it, but he seemed to dismiss it being a serious need.

Last edited:
They need to put hip vents in all of their pants to even be competitive imo. Iirc, Barklow acknowledged that it was a common request and that they would be working on hit, but he seemed to dismiss it being a serious need.
Ya they are leaving a lot of money on the table. The first lite foundry corrugate pants are my favs last season. I like the timberlines better for fit and feel but the side vents really help when it’s 60 to 20 in the same week.

Brewski

Lil-Rokslider
I'm hoping for a fanatic jacket that has built in heating pads that are powered by a USB portable battery. Last year I hunted with a heated vest under my jacket and it worked great but i had to unzip to get to the heater buttons and dumped heat and added unnecessary movement. I think an integrated heating system would be a real winner.

mwh624

FNG
I'd like to see the boreal or blizzard bib pants made in the Hudson form factor, preferably with solid color options

jt4

WKR
Why is their “early season” and almost all their whitetail clothing only in the EV2 pattern? Offer more of the whitetail oriented gear in solids.

Also. You do realize by starting threads like this we’re just giving free consulting advice to these companies right? Free advice to them for us to spend more money on their stuff……

Word on the Bozeman streets is that they are fazing out all current systems and introducing a full season multifunction performance sleeping bag coverall. A one piece wonder that facilitates sleeping, glassing, hiking, shooting and everything in between. Center zip for venting on those long pack outs.

Word on the Bozeman streets is that they are fazing out all current systems and introducing a full season multifunction performance sleeping bag coverall. A one piece wonder that facilitates sleeping, glassing, hiking, shooting and everything in between. Center zip for venting on those long pack outs.
Yep, it's set to be called the cocoon.

A solid color option on the active, a hood on the mountain jacket and hip vents would be nice.
You can get a solid active insulation piece from their arrowhead line, but it doesn’t come cheap.
Why is their “early season” and almost all their whitetail clothing only in the EV2 pattern? Offer more of the whitetail oriented gear in solids.

Also. You do realize by starting threads like this we’re just giving free consulting advice to these companies right? Free advice to them for us to spend more money on their stuff……

If they do actually read this, please make the Apex pants in a solid color. The Mid Weight zip T in a hooded version would be tits also.
I’ll throw my vote behind more solids at well, maybe we’ll get lucky and someone will see this. At this point I own more Kuiu than Sitka, mostly because I can get anything I want in solid colors (and because hip vents).

jd1006

WKR
The Apex Hoody in a solid color would be great. The Aerolite Bag in subalpine would be great.

I’d order timberlines if they had hip vents…and I don’t like the mesh that kuiu has…just go with the straight zip-through so it’s easy to take boots and baselayers off.

Hondo

WKR
Another request for hip vents on pants and a hooded option on the Core midweight. Combining some of the EVII and Subalpine options is an interesting idea too as I know many hunters (myself included) that pursue whitetails using Subalpine pieces and I've seen a few elk bowhunters with EVII gear.

I would also like more solid color options (Mud, Dirt, Covert, Woodsmoke) on the Ascent pants.

Free advice given to hopefully get products we are more willing to spend money on.