Sirui ST125 ST-Series Carbon Fiber Tripod with K-10X Arca-Type Ball Head

This is a ridiculously good deal. I don’t even need this but I am still trying to justify buying it. Thanks for sharing. Where is the rebate information?

OP
T

Truck24hr

Lil-Rokslider
This is a ridiculously good deal. I don’t even need this but I am still trying to justify buying it. Thanks for sharing. Where is the rebate information?
I'm trying not to buy it, but at that price, IDK if I can stop myself. Rebate info is in the link. Says something about Sirui having a 30$ mail in rebate on all tripods this month

Does anyone know what form the rebate comes in? Visa pre paid card?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One other dumb question, I think because the sales price is below $200, the rebate would be $20 correct? The way the rebate words it is the sale price of the product

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been eyeing this tripod for a while, but a) wasn't sure if the weight penalty (11oz) was worth the upgrade from a T-024, and b) didn't want to spend that much for an upgrade... this makes the decision harder.

Is this tripod that much better than a T-024?

I've been eyeing this tripod for a while, but a) wasn't sure if the weight penalty (11oz) was worth the upgrade from a T-024, and b) didn't want to spend that much for an upgrade... this makes the decision harder.

Is this tripod that much better than a T-024?
I've owned both, and the ST-124/125 is well worth the weight penalty - taller, much more stable, and more compact when folded. Overall quality feels much better as well.

Boo

FNG
Which is better for a tripod to shoot off of, the 125 or 224?
Which ball head is better, the 10X or 20X?

Hey thanks for posting this! I pulled the trigger on the 125. Been looking for a good tripod without breaking the bank ever since I busted my el cheapo Amazon version chasing mulies this fall. FYI - the rebate on the 125 is $15.

mlob1one

WKR
Thank you SO much. Got in under the wire and was looking for a lightweight tripod to accompany me to Africa. This is perfect!

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk