Sirui ST125 ST-Series Carbon Fiber Tripod with K-10X Arca-Type Ball Head

This is a ridiculously good deal. I don’t even need this but I am still trying to justify buying it. Thanks for sharing. Where is the rebate information?

This is a ridiculously good deal. I don’t even need this but I am still trying to justify buying it. Thanks for sharing. Where is the rebate information?
I'm trying not to buy it, but at that price, IDK if I can stop myself. Rebate info is in the link. Says something about Sirui having a 30$ mail in rebate on all tripods this month

One other dumb question, I think because the sales price is below $200, the rebate would be $20 correct? The way the rebate words it is the sale price of the product

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been eyeing this tripod for a while, but a) wasn't sure if the weight penalty (11oz) was worth the upgrade from a T-024, and b) didn't want to spend that much for an upgrade... this makes the decision harder.

Is this tripod that much better than a T-024?

I've been eyeing this tripod for a while, but a) wasn't sure if the weight penalty (11oz) was worth the upgrade from a T-024, and b) didn't want to spend that much for an upgrade... this makes the decision harder.

Is this tripod that much better than a T-024?
I've owned both, and the ST-124/125 is well worth the weight penalty - taller, much more stable, and more compact when folded. Overall quality feels much better as well.

Which is better for a tripod to shoot off of, the 125 or 224?
Which ball head is better, the 10X or 20X?

Hey thanks for posting this! I pulled the trigger on the 125. Been looking for a good tripod without breaking the bank ever since I busted my el cheapo Amazon version chasing mulies this fall. FYI - the rebate on the 125 is $15.

Thank you SO much. Got in under the wire and was looking for a lightweight tripod to accompany me to Africa. This is perfect!

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Back