Silencerco Scythe TI review

jonpall

Lil-Rokslider
The hole the bullet comes out of is smaller than the hole in the 30 cal cap the suppressor comes with from manufacturer.
Right, I just thought it was odd that the 556 scythe end cap is bigger than the wolf hunter end cap since I believe the wolf hunter is for 243 and down

Boltgun

Lil-Rokslider
So is the conclusion that it’s not necessary to run SilencerCo end caps and thread adapters?

After running the Scythe on a 6.5 Grendel AR, I’m ready to run it on my do-all 11.5” 5.56! So I’m in the market for a 1/2x28 mount, but the SilencerCo ones are $$$!

So is the conclusion that it’s not necessary to run SilencerCo end caps and thread adapters?

After running the Scythe on a 6.5 Grendel AR, I’m ready to run it on my do-all 11.5” 5.56! So I’m in the market for a 1/2x28 mount, but the SilencerCo ones are $$$!

The whole reason for using a standard hub interface on the back end is so people can use whatever they want so I'd not worry about using any reputable 1/2" hub adapter.

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
Yep I’m going to send it. If the packaging didn’t say .223, and I was going off of ID clearance specs, I’d have no issue using it.

I’ll report back after doing some side by side comparisons with the standard 30 cal braked cap.

Out of curiosity, someone should measure a Hansohn cap that they’ve been using on a Scythe. Also the ID of a Wolfhunter would be interesting to know.
Had much opportunity to make that comparison? I know I'm asking less than two weeks later, so not giving you much time.

Had much opportunity to make that comparison? I know I'm asking less than two weeks later, so not giving you much time.
Hey buddy,
No I haven’t. We are finishing the last week of work for the season with our window cleaning business up here. After that I’ll be able to get out and gather some data.