Silencerco Scythe TI review

solarshooter

Lil-Rokslider
582cf41514b6b4c0d3cffd363c9e8baa.jpg

1c8d362c8542391e235edcf41f4776a0.jpg

2b925a6004016ddccc2b5b190f9f469a.jpg

The Scythe is quieter than the Gen 1 Ultra 7 and weights the same as the Ultra 5. I will get out and compare it to the Dominus, CGS and AB can soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Any update on this testing? This is my short list.

OP
C
Hansohn bros TI endcap shaves another 1/2 oz off the weight. Havent shot it with the flat caps yet, went out of town right after they showed up

Hansohn bros TI endcap shaves another 1/2 oz off the weight. Havent shot it with the flat caps yet, went out of town right after they showed up

I’m curious what you think of the end cap after you shoot with it I have one waiting in jail currently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone have an actual measurement of tube length? Ordered a mirage cover from scope chaps and they need the actual measurement to make it. Mine is probably a couple weeks from delivery still.

OP
C
Anyone have an actual measurement of tube length? Ordered a mirage cover from scope chaps and they need the actual measurement to make it. Mine is probably a couple weeks from delivery still.
I don't, im in another state until tuesday. I can tell you that i got a cole-tac cover for it and it looks like i ordered a 6" length. It fits, could've probably gotten it 1/4" shorter tho, have to watch it so it doesnt slide over the brakes side ports

Anyone on this thread ever heard any of ECCO Machine's rifle cans fired?
Very intrigued by the Accipiter TI, probably 8".

I don't, im in another state until tuesday. I can tell you that i got a cole-tac cover for it and it looks like i ordered a 6" length. It fits, could've probably gotten it 1/4" shorter tho, have to watch it so it doesnt slide over the brakes side ports
This got answered on the scythe ti review thread on the hide so no need for anyone to measure here. I think 5.75" is a good dimension to use.

FB Trout

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone on this thread ever heard any of ECCO Machine's rifle cans fired?
Very intrigued by the Accipiter TI, probably 8".
I have had 2 other cans completely recored by ECCO, a Liberty Triumph and a SAS Barricade, all new guts, essentially an entirely new can and Bravo Hub on the backends. They went from poop before, to phenomenal, with no weight gain. They suppress much better and are on par, at least to my ear, to my Thunderbeast Ultra 7s. I would say based on that, they Accipiter Ti would be an impressive suppressor.

OP
C
Would you go to the range already! We all anxiously want to know the results.
I have gone twice! lol, but both times i was alone and at some point other people were there shooting unsupressed so I had to put on ear pro and couldn't really make any clear observations. I need to get out to the woods or get lucky and have no one else at my local range. Going to the local range again on sunday with a friend, hopefully we can do some more comparing.

Been shooting the scythe with the hansohn bros TI endcap, I do feel like the brake it comes with makes a noticeable difference in recoil

MikeDeltaFoxtrot

Lil-Rokslider
If single port anchor helps with recoil, I wonder if omega anchor helps more..
I have the original Harvester 30 which has a brake very similar to the Omega, and it does a nice job of reducing recoil and associated muzzle rise. It is not removable, so I can't really do a comparison, but I have been really happy with that can since I got it.

ETA: I have to apologize. What I thought on a quick look was an end cap is actually a wrench you attach to the front end of the can if you have trouble getting the mount loose.

Last edited: