Silencerco Harvester Evo feedback

Northpark

WKR
How’s repeatability when removing and reattaching the EVO to the same host? I’m very interested in the EVO but have not been able to find any feedback on it’s repeatability performance. Thank you in advance.
It’s repeatable without a problem. I take it on and off of multiple rifles. None ever change zero by taking the can off and putting it back on.

MoH08

FNG
It’s repeatable without a problem. I take it on and off of multiple rifles. None ever change zero by taking the can off and putting it back on.
Great to hear! What attachment system are you using? Looks like a long wait for an EVO is in my future.

Northpark

WKR
Great to hear! What attachment system are you using? Looks like a long wait for an EVO is in my future.
Just the standard factory direct thread it comes with. Didn’t feel like spending another $500 in quick change mounts plus the direct thread is lighter.

Unckebob

WKR
Just the standard factory direct thread it comes with. Didn’t feel like spending another $500 in quick change mounts plus the direct thread is lighter.

I have a Nomad and tried it with the Key-Mo adapter. Between the muzzle device and the adapter, it was notably heavier. I decided to buy a Sandman-S to use with my AR's.

I now have it setup to work on my precision rifles with Area-419 thread adapters. I love it in that role.

Can't wait for my EVO to get out of ATF jail.

Anyone running an Evo on a 300 Win Mag? I just bought one and when I can get it, that’s kind of my plan. If it doesn’t tame the rifle down significantly I’ll sell it or rebarrel in something else and run the can on my 270.

If so, how does it do on a 30 cal magnum?

Anyone running an Evo on a 300 Win Mag? I just bought one and when I can get it, that’s kind of my plan. If it doesn’t tame the rifle down significantly I’ll sell it or rebarrel in something else and run the can on my 270.

I cannot speak directly for the EVO, but I have used my original Harvester on a 7mm Rem Mag and a .300 Win Mag. Both in 24" barrel configs. It suppressed just fine and reduced the recoil to the point where it was like shooting a .308 with heavy bullets.

You will be just fine.

z987k

WKR

It makes my 3006 like a 243. 6.5cm like a 223.

Grundy53

WKR
Bring up this old thread. Hoping a few of the guys that had an EVO in jail have had a chance to use it. How do you like it? I just bought one today. So I'm in for a long wait. I have the regular harvester and really like it but wanted to cut some length and weight for hunting.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Unckebob

WKR
Bring up this old thread. Hoping a few of the guys that had an EVO in jail have had a chance to use it. How do you like it? I just bought one today. So I'm in for a long wait. I have the regular harvester and really like it but wanted to cut some length and weight for hunting.

Mine is still in Jail. I am hoping to have it by June since the ATF will be getting a lot if SBR applications after the brace ruie,

I am happy with mine, no buyers remorse.
I still like my dead air nomad slightly more, but not $200 more.

95huskers

FNG
Glad to hear the positive reviews on the EVO. I am just getting into the suppressor game and I ordered 3 of the Harvester EVO's to put on my deer/coyote rifle and each of my boys' 6.5 creedmoor's as well. I was nervous I'd regret not spending a little more for something better but the reviews are making me feel optimistic. Looking forward to getting them.

CentennialState

Lil-Rokslider
I know its designed for hunting (which is why I'd want it on my 300WM) but have any of you swapped it over to your .223 AR and fired semi-auto bursts through it? Interested to know if it can handle that well enough for the odd weekend where I want to go shoot a few 10 round magazines through it. If so, roughly how long were you waiting for it to cool down in between sets of shooting? Thanks in advance

clperry

Lil-Rokslider
I know its designed for hunting (which is why I'd want it on my 300WM) but have any of you swapped it over to your .223 AR and fired semi-auto bursts through it? Interested to know if it can handle that well enough for the odd weekend where I want to go shoot a few 10 round magazines through it. If so, roughly how long were you waiting for it to cool down in between sets of shooting? Thanks in advance

It will handle a mag dump just fine. I don’t think I’d drop three or four through it without a little break, but I’m not sure why. It’s not fully auto rated, semi auto fire isn’t nearly as harsh on them, especially if you aren’t trying to see how fast you can pull the trigger. I have a hybrid and an Evo, and other than the diameter for my isle loader, the Evo is everything I wanted it to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MThuntr

WKR
You guys are going to start costing me money! I passed on the EVO last year and kind of wish I would have ordered one.

z987k

WKR
Silencerco says you can do 1 30 round mag dump before allowing it to cool. Pretty sure there's a video of them doing just that and talking about it.

CentennialState

Lil-Rokslider
It will handle a mag dump just fine. I don’t think I’d drop three or four through it without a little break, but I’m not sure why. It’s not fully auto rated, semi auto fire isn’t nearly as harsh on them, especially if you aren’t trying to see how fast you can pull the trigger. I have a hybrid and an Evo, and other than the diameter for my isle loader, the Evo is everything I wanted it to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Incredibly helpful, thanks for taking time to respond

I just got my EVO. I'm very happy with it. Its lighter than the harvester 300 so the rifle doesn't seem top heavy. Noise reduction is fantastic. Got the ASR breaks so I can use it with my AR as well. Its semi auto rated, light weight and 6".

kswaterfowl

Lil-Rokslider
I just got my EVO. I'm very happy with it. Its lighter than the harvester 300 so the rifle doesn't seem top heavy. Noise reduction is fantastic. Got the ASR breaks so I can use it with my AR as well. Its semi auto rated, light weight and 6".
Would you say it's comparable to the harvester 300 on noise reduction?