Silencerco Harvester Evo feedback

CentennialState

Lil-Rokslider
Just the standard factory direct thread it comes with. Didn’t feel like spending another $500 in quick change mounts plus the direct thread is lighter.
Is it threaded to your rifle with the standard 1/2x28” thread? I ask because this is the standard thread on the end of my weatherby 300 WM and as I understand it I can simply thread this directly on…but I stumbled across another forum where guys were rethreading barrels, making thicker threads, adding adaptors etc and it got pretty complex

Is it threaded to your rifle with the standard 1/2x28” thread? I ask because this is the standard thread on the end of my weatherby 300 WM and as I understand it I can simply thread this directly on…but I stumbled across another forum where guys were rethreading barrels, making thicker threads, adding adaptors etc and it got pretty complex

The EVO comes with direct thread mounts for 1/2-28 and 5/8-24 threads, so you will be fine.

Northpark

WKR
Mine rifles are all threaded except my AR which is 1/2x28. The EVO come with both options. You just change out the threads is the back. You should be good to go.

SoDakGuy

Lil-Rokslider
So my experience with suppressors is ZERO just to be clear but I recieved my harvester evo a few weeks ago and finally shot it this weekend on my 300prc. It wasn't as quiet as I've seen on movies like I was expecting 😂 🤷. But I was able to shoot it without hearing protection and the recoil felt quite reduced I thought. Over all I like it a lot. 👍👍.
A question for anyone with knowledge on this also.. can I put this on my AR as long as it threads on?

So my experience with suppressors is ZERO just to be clear but I recieved my harvester evo a few weeks ago and finally shot it this weekend on my 300prc. It wasn't as quiet as I've seen on movies like I was expecting 😂 🤷. But I was able to shoot it without hearing protection and the recoil felt quite reduced I thought. Over all I like it a lot. 👍👍.
A question for anyone with knowledge on this also.. can I put this on my AR as long as it threads on?
Yes . Prolly wouldn’t do too many mag dumps without letting it cool down though

Sevens

WKR
Finally got a chance to use my Harvester EVO on a 20” 7PRC. Love it!

No other suppressor experience to compare it to, but defiantly took the edge off both sound and recoil, so it accomplished what I had hoped. It also didn’t impact my POI at all, which was extremely nice.

Attachments

• 2BB358AE-CDC1-4990-92D7-B1065908E201.jpeg
    2BB358AE-CDC1-4990-92D7-B1065908E201.jpeg
    611.7 KB · Views: 94

Unckebob

WKR
I have not shot it yet, but the Evo came in porkier than I expected.

It is only a little lighter than my Dead Air Nomad. Size wise, there isn't enough difference to matter.

Both were weighed on the same scale today.

1. Nomad 14 oz per my Scale which is 1/2 oz lighter than promised
2. Evo: 12.7 oz

Positive: the Evo is much more affordable.

KenLee

WKR
I have not shot it yet, but the Evo came in porkier than I expected.

It is only a little lighter than my Dead Air Nomad. Size wise, there isn't enough difference to matter.

Both were weighed on the same scale today.

1. Nomad 14 oz per my Scale which is 1/2 oz lighter than promised
2. Evo: 12.7 oz

Positive: the Evo is much more affordable.
Dang I'd read 10.8 ounces on the Evo

Unckebob

WKR
Dang I'd read 10.8 ounces on the Evo

I suspect they weighed it without either of the direct thread adapters that come with the EVO. I weighed both cans with the adapters on.

The good news, it performed as well as the Nomad in recoil and sound (my subjective opinion).

mtlivin

FNG
Don't have a suppressor yet, waiting for the Nomad Ti to get mailed to me some day.... My question is for you guys already shooting long range with your suppressors, do you notice any point of impact shifts from remounting your suppressor? AKA, same gun, same supressor, just moving it onto other guns and back, does it line up well enough to not change impact at distance? Just wondering if you guys think its worth buying an adaptor vs just running direct threads.