Silencerco Harvester Evo feedback

Sevens

WKR
Don't have a suppressor yet, waiting for the Nomad Ti to get mailed to me some day.... My question is for you guys already shooting long range with your suppressors, do you notice any point of impact shifts from remounting your suppressor? AKA, same gun, same supressor, just moving it onto other guns and back, does it line up well enough to not change impact at distance? Just wondering if you guys think its worth buying an adaptor vs just running direct threads.
My TBAC is 1mil up and 0.5mil right. My EVO has no shift.

Edit for clarity, I am talking POI of suppressor to unsuppressed. Mount and remount is no change.

Last edited:
Don't have a suppressor yet, waiting for the Nomad Ti to get mailed to me some day.... My question is for you guys already shooting long range with your suppressors, do you notice any point of impact shifts from remounting your suppressor? AKA, same gun, same supressor, just moving it onto other guns and back, does it line up well enough to not change impact at distance? Just wondering if you guys think its worth buying an adaptor vs just running direct threads.
My banish 30 has no POI shift from remounting. Both on my direct thread 5/8x24 6 creed and my .308 which uses a 1/2 to 5/8 adapter

Unckebob

WKR
I have gotten to know my Evo and love it. I could shoot 280 AI and 270 cartridges all day without taking a beating or dealing with blast.

It is very accurate for me.

I bought one for my kid's 6.5 Sig. We love it. It's basically a blue collar twin to my ultra 7.
fdcab5b2f60bae97aca64a7c0d418573.jpg