Sig zulu6 12x42 vs zulu6 14x50 hdx pro

westcoasthunter

Lil-Rokslider
I have been looked at getting the zulu6 but dont know if the pro is worth it. I was looking at either the 12x42hdx or the 14x50 pro. Any opinions, good or bad I would really appreciate it.

swavescatter

Pain in the butt!

SquirrelyDan

Lil-Rokslider
Can confirm that the 2nd gen are the way to go. I purchased both for a side by side comparison. New pros were quite a bit larger and heavier. The glass was better but marginally(didn’t test low light). I kept the 2nd gen’s because they were lighter, better stabilization and $600 cheaper. The new stabilization on the pros wasnt as steady as the scan mode on the 2nd gen. The target mode really sets them apart.

I wanted to dislike them so I could feel better about owning my NL’s😂. In two weeks I’ll be taking the Zulu’s and NL’s to Maui for a hunt. I have a feeling i will be grabbing the Zulu’s over the NL’s.

Swaro,

If you are listening, we are ready for a set of IS bins.

swavescatter

Pain in the butt!
My 18’s are shipping back now and I ordered another set of 18’s from sportsman’s. Might pick up the new 16’s as well to do a side by side by side photo comparison.

swavescatter

Pain in the butt!
Please try to take some photos if possible. Nobody is showing side by side images, just a bunch of paid shills claiming they're "next level"...