Short draw/Low weight arrow and BH combo?

Praynprey

FNG
400 spine victory Vforce with 100 grain brass inserts from Amazon and your choice of 100 grain broadhead is a great budget set up with great weight and foc

ddowning

Lil-Rokslider
With 45# at 26", I would look for a Bowtech convergence used or a Diamond alter. My daughter hunted last season with a Diamond Prism at 24" and 31#. She shot a doe at 24 yards with a 365 grain arrow using a magnus stinger killer bee with bleeders. The vanes stopped the arrow from penetrating further. I would recommend getting a kme sharpener and using sand paper and rouge on a cereal box to sharpen. I just got 6 new broadheads for my girls and only one would shave hair out of the box. Even though I shoot a 2" 3 blade mech with a 31" dl at 76#, I still get way more blood on the ground when my blades are hair popping sharp.

You are on the edge of what I would consider using qad exodus at. I know a well sharpened magnus will work, but don't have experience with the exodus at that low of energy.

Bump79

WKR
I’ve been looking at the budget lines because that is my budget. 😁
I totally understand that. I was shooting a Mission until 5 years ago, the reason I recommended the Prime is because you get the free strings for life. So after 4 years and two sets of strings you're investment is paying off. You get a better bow over the life for the same or less.

Reactions: BLJ