Shoot2Hunt University

Formidilosus

Super Moderator
Shoot2HuntU
I don't know much about the area, actually never been to Montana before. Do you think it's possible to get an Uber from the airport to that location? Assuming it's in the same spot.

It will be based around Big Timber MT.
You could get an Uber to anywhere, but I am not sure about the cost.

Nine Banger

WKR
Shoot2HuntU
You’re talking to the guy that got a Lyft from Denver to Casper to make the pronghorn opener last year.

Eff United…not a real airline.

This is what it cost this year to have a car for the week flying into Bozeman:

Price Summary​
Due at pick-up: $265.51​
Base Price: $189.92​
Taxes and Fees: $75.59​

Last edited:

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
Caffeine pills for the all-night lectures ...

Thats actually one of the things that stops me from going to the course. I'm gonna be up at 530am central time wheter I want to or not. Likewise I'm crashed by 930pm.

I think form would be "unhappy" if i woke him up before the sun.....

Gstew1930

Lil-Rokslider
Classified Approved
I’m making all of my ammo so I don’t know how else to get it there besides drive? Long ass drive. 23.5 hours

Man I wish I had the extra funds to do that winter course. It's right up my alley. Sadly, I can't convince my wife of the virtues of "he who dies with the most debt wins"

Nine Banger

WKR
Shoot2HuntU
You can fly with reloads, it just needs to be checked and stored in a cartridge box (no ziplocks or loose in a cardboard box).
I think its legit to pack it back into factory boxes and fly that way too. I think that meets the wording of their requirements on Delta at least. That's what I did with my hunting ammo for S2H. I packed 60 TMK handloads into Hornady boxes. I bought a few 200 round cases of 69gr SMK ADI from Jake in person for the training part.

Gorp2007

WKR