Selling my dream home and property. Breaks my heart.

wapitibob

WKR
I have 2 rentals and a commercial bldg, don't just toss the idea of adding another to your arsenal. Run the numbers for both lease and sale.

Hardstalk

WKR
Your on point! I see living in the city just creating your appreciation for the time spent outdoors that much greater. We cant have our cake and eat it too! Ive pondered packing up the family and heading for the hill country quite a bit. But on the flip side I like to be able to take the wife out for a nice dinner when we haven't any plans for the evening. I also enjoy waking up on Saturday morning and going a couple blocks to the park so the daughter can socialize and play in the splash pads during summer. Im not sure there is a happy medium.

skeeter89

FNG
The solution to your problem is pretty simple. Sell it to me. I'm old and will probably be dead in 20-25 yrs., then you can buy it back from my wife. Please send deer and elk pics.

Culvers30

FNG
I'm in a similar situation. We just spent the last two years planning and building a house we love on 20 acres in Northern Wisconsin, right on the confluence of 2 rivers. We just finished in April and an opportunity came up that we can't pass up. So unfortunately we are moving to the dark side of the Mississippi where there are way too many people. It's different situation cause we are chasing money, well I guess that does make my wife a lot happier too.

Life changes fast and you have to do what's right for you and your family. I wish you luck and be thankful that you have a wife that lets you enjoy your hobbies.