Communication issues with the wife.

GSPHUNTER

WKR
I said honey, I'm going to the market, is there anything you need, she said get a 1/2 gallon of milk, and if they have avocados get four. I come home and sit down to watch TV. Wife yells at me, why do we have four 1/2 gallons of milk, I answered, because they had avocados.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Gonna have to side with the wife on this one. But heck, the 1/2 gallons of milk are almost as much as the gallons. I always get gallons unless the 1/2's are on sale for $1.29. But I always get 2-3 gallons at a time. That lasts me a week.

jayhawk

WKR
I can see you’re new at this. Newsflash: she actually wanted four 1/2 gallons of avocados. You were supposed to figure that out by noticing that she moved the oranges to the space where the avocados used to be before you bought your own cow and don’t buy milk anymore.

OP
GSPHUNTER

GSPHUNTER

WKR
I can see you’re new at this. Newsflash: she actually wanted four 1/2 gallons of avocados. You were supposed to figure that out by noticing that she moved the oranges to the space where the avocados used to be before you bought your own cow and don’t buy milk anymore.
Are you female?????? :)

My wife sent me to the store once to get milk and bread. I came home with the milk and bread but also with 10 bags of Reese’s peanut butter eggs. It was almost Easter.