Scope Evaluation Donation

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Getting several PMs about donations for more scope evaluations. If you want to send a scope to get evaluated we can do that but no guarantees it's coming back undamaged. PM me
If you want to send a scope.

If you want to donate to the cause, our PayPal is [email protected]. Make
sure to put "scope test" in the notes. All money collected will go to buying scopes to evaluate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eoperator

WKR
Donation sent, thank you for this.
My list of scopes I would like to see;
-swaro x5
-s&b exos
-trijicon credo

Dobermann

WKR
Here's what we have in the pipeline, all bought by me because I think it's important to be honest on how we got the scope.

NX8 4-32
MK5 3.6-18
Zeiss LRP

Great three to compare out of the gate, given the comp/field use crossover of interest.

Thanks Ryan!

OP
Ryan Avery

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Any idea when and where this will happen? I might be able to help out and bring a ZCO 420, a 5-25 ATACR and a few rifles if there's any interest.

Unfortunately, it won't be happening all on the same day. That ZCO would be sweet though.

slowelk

WKR
Can we start a poll on maybe 10 "hot" scopes to evaluate, then based on the response prioritize the testing? I'd be more inclined to throw in money knowing my funds would go towards the evaluation of a scope I'm interested in - selfish I know.

Grumman

WKR
I’d like to see how an X5 Swaro performs. Thank you guys for doing these tests.

sndmn11

WKR
Can we start a poll on maybe 10 "hot" scopes to evaluate, then based on the response prioritize the testing? I'd be more inclined to throw in money knowing my funds would go towards the evaluation of a scope I'm interested in - selfish I know.
Agreed. I think there should be a few price tiers because it would be invaluable to know that the scope one puts in their kid's Axis is good to go rather than wonder if it's equipment or kid when that flyer shows up.

bhylton

WKR
i would like to see some less expensive, say... sub 800$ retail scopes go through the test. these could be scopes that are not dedicated dialing scopes. I realize there is on the "long range hunting" sub forum, but i'm sure there are lots of folks on here who don't shoot at game over 500 yds often, dont have the ability to drop $1000 on a scope and want a scope that will maintain zero through some abuse. The 3-9x40 Credo is on my list...

Thanks for doing these tests

Formidilosus

Super Moderator
i would like to see some less expensive, say... sub 800$ retail scopes go through the test. these could be scopes that are not dedicated dialing scopes. I realize there is on the "long range hunting" sub forum, but i'm sure there are lots of folks on here who don't shoot at game over 500 yds often, dont have the ability to drop $1000 on a scope and want a scope that will maintain zero through some abuse. The 3-9x40 Credo is on my list...

Thanks for doing these tests

We’re/I am more than willing to do these on standard scopes, the issue is that neither Ryan nor I have very many of them. I will be posting one on an S&B Klassik today.