Savage 10 Ultralight and Suppressor?

Has anyone used their suppressor on the savage ultralight? Is there enough shoulder for the suppressor to properly mount? From what I’ve read .100” above the thread OD is minimum shoulder needed for a suppressor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine mounts fine. Suppressor is a Griffin Sportmans Ultralight. Have it shot it yet but it threads on just fine. Not sure what else to look for as it’s my first suppressor, but all looks good to me.

OP
T
Found a 28 nosler locally and it measured .745” at the end of the barrel before the threads started

Forest

WKR
Found a 28 nosler locally and it measured .745” at the end of the barrel before the threads started

So you're saying you don't think there's enough meat there to support a suppressor??

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

khuber84

WKR

The Savage proof barrel contour is a one off then. A proof sendero is .910 @ 26" and sendero lite is 0.830 @ 26". Trying to lighten em up even more. I'm truly curious as to how they do, a lot of qc issues in the proof camp lately. And I believe it's because they're producing way to many barrels to keep the quality up.

gleason51

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve been running my YHM resonator on my .280 AI no problem. I’m running a YHM QD brake to mount the can on, not direct threading for what it’s worth.