Saskatchewan bound

Elkhntr08

WKR
We finally had our family Christmas on Sunday and my youngest daughter surprised me with a Saskatchewan bear hunt in May.
Been putting in a lot of hours working on her house and she wanted to repay me. Told her it was too much, but she said enjoy, I’d earned it.
Chatted with the outfitter Sunday evening, seemed like a great guy. He’s known about it and was excited now that I know.
It was a well kept secret!

Sounds like you have a great Daughter ! Enjoy that hunt. Are you planning on using a bow or rifle ?

OP
Elkhntr08

Elkhntr08

WKR
Into the Wild Outfitters. Sheldon seems like a really good guy. Only 4 hunters in camp at a time.

OP
Elkhntr08

Elkhntr08

WKR
That’s good parenting paying off!
She finally graduated last year at 32 with a doctorate in CRNA.
Moved her a total of 11 times from Champaign to Indy to Chicago to Houston to St Louis.
She is a great girl.

Blind Squirrel

Lil-Rokslider
She finally graduated last year at 32 with a doctorate in CRNA.
Moved her a total of 11 times from Champaign to Indy to Chicago to Houston to St Louis.
She is a great girl.
I think you’ve earned a bear hunt. Maybe a Kodiak bear hunt 😂

bigunit

Lil-Rokslider
Good stuff. Bear numbers are up up here. You'll have a good hunt. May is a good time to be here too. Bring a thermacell.

Reactions: WCS
god bless your hunt and your family, I have a sister who is in medicine and moved many times as well you've definitely earned the hunt. Good luck