RokStok

Runwilderness

Lil-Rokslider
If you mean from Stocky’s, there may have been a couple small weather events that caused some delays in general deliveries and production for many SE industries.
Should we send this thread to FEMA? I can’t imagine why both local, state, and federal authorities aren’t pulling out all stops to get Rokstok production back on track.

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
How does a T1x stock varry from a T3x stock? I know the T1x will fit in a T3x stock, does that work the other way?

Basically, when UM opens orders again, I need to decide if I will buy 1 T3x and 1 T1x stock, or if I just get 2 T3x stocks.

I'm kinda wishing someone would trade me a t1x for my cz457. I'd like to be able to swap a rokstok between a hunting cal and a 22LR. However I'm not sure how that'd be possible with the different magazines.

Edit: just looked up t1x vs t3x stocks and it seems that the only difference is the trigger guard and magazine. Who wants to trade me a t1x for a cz457?

atmat

WKR
How does a T1x stock varry from a T3x stock? I know the T1x will fit in a T3x stock, does that work the other way?

Basically, when UM opens orders again, I need to decide if I will buy 1 T3x and 1 T1x stock, or if I just get 2 T3x stocks.
Get a T1x and a T3x.

I can’t speak to the Rokstok (guns are going hunting this weekend so not willing to pull the actions out), but my T1x did NOT fit in my T3x Stocky’s VG because the bolt release got hung up.

Attachments

• IMG_8507.jpeg
    IMG_8507.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 21

NSI

WKR
Shoot2HuntU
I'm kinda wishing someone would trade me a t1x for my cz457. I'd like to be able to swap a rokstok between a hunting cal and a 22LR. However I'm not sure how that'd be possible with the different magazines.

Edit: just looked up t1x vs t3x stocks and it seems that the only difference is the trigger guard and magazine. Who wants to trade me a t1x for a cz457?
And the bolt release location.

-J

TxLite

WKR
Get a T1x and a T3x.

I can’t speak to the Rokstok (guns are going hunting this weekend so not willing to pull the actions out), but my T1x did NOT fit in my T3x Stocky’s VG because the bolt release got hung up.
Seems like an easy fix

atmat

WKR
Seems like an easy fix
Yeah. You could dremel it off if you wanted. But honestly I’d rather have the cleaner look and dedicated stock. For $500 it’s just not worth the effort for me to constantly be pulling a stock, cleaning action screw threads, applying paint pen, and using a torque wrench.

Especially because the 22LR goes with me every time I practice. I plink with it while the other guns cool down when mirage gets bad.