RokStok

I mailed it out Sept. 5th, it may have taken an extra day to get there due to the holiday that weekend. Also I’m in Idaho so it didn’t have too far to go.
Damn mine got there sep 3rd for spacers. (Really since Aug 15 but I sent a barrel in as well to thread and I think they got confused and were waiting for the barrel to get threaded) I followed up though sep 3 and just said do the spacers and send my stock back. I don't want to wait an extra 2 months while I wait for the barrel threading and it's been crickets. Tried following up today. They hyped up a quick turnaround on the initial talk about spacers (sounds like thats what you got) but I think they are just super slammed. Trying to confirm that spacers get added my second rokstock that I ordered in the spring so I don't go through the same fiasco but who knows. Not sure if anyone's monitoring he rokstck@unknown... Email address

Damn mine got there sep 3rd for spacers. (Really since Aug 15 but I sent a barrel in as well to thread and I think they got confused and were waiting for the barrel to get threaded) I followed up though sep 3 and just said do the spacers and send my stock back. I don't want to wait an extra 2 months while I wait for the barrel threading and it's been crickets. Tried following up today. They hyped up a quick turnaround on the initial talk about spacers (sounds like thats what you got) but I think they are just super slammed. Trying to confirm that spacers get added my second rokstock that I ordered in the spring so I don't go through the same fiasco but who knows. Not sure if anyone's monitoring he rokstck@unknown... Email address
Dang… I’m not sure. I tried to order the spacer kit and some other stuff and they called to let me know it needed to be sent in. I got it out that same day and emailed them the tracking and all that.

I know a while ago they had a guy dedicated to RokStok questions and issues. I had talked to him before but it sounds like he is not around anymore (I asked when UM called since comms were good and then crickets on that email address)

Reactions: NSI
Dang… I’m not sure. I tried to order the spacer kit and some other stuff and they called to let me know it needed to be sent in. I got it out that same day and emailed them the tracking and all that.

I know a while ago they had a guy dedicated to RokStok questions and issues. I had talked to him before but it sounds like he is not around anymore (I asked when UM called since comms were good and then crickets on that email address)
yea im sure it will get sorted

fwafwow

WKR
I was told the person who was initially named as the dedicated guy (Michael P.) is no longer there.

Reactions: NSI

walk2112

Lil-Rokslider
Has anyone received a Rokstock inletted for CTR bottom metal?
Also curious about this as my LE Green order is to have CTR inlet.
I’ve got my fingers crossed it works out well in terms of inletting depth and magazine seating/latching/feeding as I haven’t seen a CTR RokStok anywhere before

Mainly, just looking forward to it and trying not to be like the kid in the back seat asking “are we there yet?!”

T_Widdy

Lil-Rokslider
Shoot2HuntU
I want one, but am I the only one that thinks Spartan/pic makes no sense? Shouldn’t it be Spartan/arca and pic/arca? I have a spartan bipod and also want to be able to throw it on my arca head tripod. Am I wrong in assuming that’s a common situation?
It would be nice if they could make every option with spartan. but arca/spartan is my preferred choice right now

Attachments

• IMG_0838.jpeg
    IMG_0838.jpeg
    285.7 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_0837.jpeg
    IMG_0837.jpeg
    237.9 KB · Views: 66

Marbles

WK Donkey
Classified Approved
Yes, just installed gunsmith adapters
It is a nice proof for how simple the concept is. I guess the extra stock that needs to be removed in milling probably complicates the execution in a one piece construction.

T_Widdy

Lil-Rokslider
Shoot2HuntU
It is a nice proof for how simple the concept is. I guess the extra stock that needs to be removed in milling probably complicates the execution in a one piece construction.
Yes it would be awesome if every rokstok had the pocket cut in the same spot and then every option of the spartan rail fit that pocket if one wanted to use.