RokStok

Grumman

WKR
Pretty sure textured zones are clear. you can see the lines on it.
At least I hope so

Yeah maybe I didn’t word it right. Those are the zone areas for sure but wondering what the “texture” material is going to be. I thought I read the texture material was applied after they came out of the molds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ljalberta

WKR
A “rallied” stock is just one with a arca or pic?
Just trying to understand the qd’s

That’s the way I’m understanding it. Please correct me if I’m wrong. Thanks
My understanding is a railed stock is any with a front rail (pic, arca, Spartan, or combo). A Tikka stock without that selects no front rail will not have the scallop.

I remember reading that railed come with the QD and non railed come with sling studs at the bottom. Not sure if Rem700 stocks have non-scalloped options.

Easiest would probably be to email or call to confirm you get what you want. Also they can just add QD or sling studs as desired.

eoperator

WKR
Yeah maybe I didn’t word it right. Those are the zone areas for sure but wondering what the “texture” material is going to be. I thought I read the texture material was applied after they came out of the molds.

If I remember correctly it was going to be Lazer "etched"

yeti12

Lil-Rokslider
If I remember correctly it was going to be Lazer "etched"
Into the tool. Wouldn't make alot of sense to do it to every stock afterwards. I'm suprised the texturing isn't a topic that's been debated yet since there is so many ways to do that.

eoperator

WKR
Into the tool. Wouldn't make alot of sense to do it to every stock afterwards. I'm suprised the texturing isn't a topic that's been debated yet since there is so many ways to do that.
Watch YouTube - shoot2hunt short video, Are you a hunter? Shoot better with the rokstock

Grumman

WKR
Watch YouTube - shoot2hunt short video, Are you a hunter? Shoot better with the rokstock

That helps a ton. Laser texturing per the video. I was worried about a big black rubber glob over the zones but that laser texturing should be great.

fwafwow

WKR
What if someone has made a personal decision and has a conviction to never, ever use an emoji?
You (or that someone - if you are posting for a friend) are clearly a man (or woman) with strong convictions. And I'm going to read into that post that you (your friend) routinely want to give me a laughy (or even a love) face emoji - perhaps sometimes a question face - but your only reason to not do so is that you are a man of principle.

CorbLand

WKR
You (or that someone - if you are posting for a friend) are clearly a man (or woman) with strong convictions. And I'm going to read into that post that you (your friend) routinely want to give me a laughy (or even a love) face emoji - perhaps sometimes a question face - but your only reason to not do so is that you are a man of principle.
1705612005197.png

It is a personal decision that me and/or the friend I am posting for have choose for my/ourselves. My friend and/or I do not think less of anyone that chooses to utilize the communication medium known as emojis.

Last edited:
View attachment 659295

It is a personal decision that me and/or the friend I am posting for have choose for my/ourselves. My friend and/or I do not think less of anyone that chooses to utilize the communication medium known as emojis.

I can't c find them on my keyboard, so I don't use them.

However it means sarcasm goes over people's head, so I recommend an @ to assert its meant in sarcasm.

CorbLand

WKR
I can't c find them on my keyboard, so I don't use them.

However it means sarcasm goes over people's head, so I recommend an @ to assert its meant in sarcasm.
I like to keep people guessing...

Generally if its not a "obvious sarcasm, is obvious" sarcasm post, I will add *sarcasm after it.