RokStok

Looking forward to the various standard options as well as seeing the wild colors in a complete stock. Pretty stoked for this and can’t wait for that pre sale email

lak2004

WKR
I wanted to clarify limited edition colors and other color options that will be available during the pre sale. We will limit the total amount of pre sale stocks if the quantities get out of control. The LE colors are first come, first served. There are standard Cerakote options available also that are included in the price. And of course custom Cerakote where the sky is the limit.

We will limit each web purchase to 2 stocks. If the same customer makes it back into the site for another 2 stocks with a different email I cannot stop that from happening.

50 x LE Green Carbon Camo Tikka stocks
50 x LE Gold Carbon Camo Tikka stocks
Bare Carbon
Standard #1
Standard #2
Standard #3
Standard #4
Custom Cerakote for an additional charge

Standard Cerakote options will utilize stencils to cover some of the carbon before the Cerakote process begins. When the Cerakote process is over those covered carbon areas will then remain exposed. We're thinking something like tear stencils randomly placed, then a base coat, then some airbrush around the stencils of another color to make the tears pop and give depth, then possibly some webbing over the whole stock to bring it all together.

I want our standard Rokstok pattern to be different than any other manufacturers standard sponge scheme. They mostly utilize this sponge process to cover up imperfections in the carbon. AG composites for example, charges an extra $50 for perfect bare carbon.

We are open to hearing Cerakote H-Series color combinations you guys want to see as one of the 4 combos we will offer.

Feel free to ask any questions other than........."when is the presale starting?"
Northern lights with some sort of Grey and a green mix would be pretty color I think. Is there a place to play with the color combos without actually ordering swatches?

Unknown Munitions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
You have to see the parallels….the hyped up presale, the release of a modified version of something that already exists as “forms version”

Form is clearly the Taylor Swift of rokslide

Which begs the question, does that make @Ryan Avery or @Unknown Munitions his Travis Kelce…
Don't involve me in your fantasies.

Unknown Munitions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
@thinhorn_AK

Thanks for the point out. It looks like the entire stock will be green or gold for the first 100. I'm torn between wanting to get one (or two) of these stocks immediately, but a bright green rifle... nope. I'm really hoping that the pre-order/initial run has options for something besides those two options. I am pretty agnotsic on a pattern or design, but that is pushing it!

@wind gypsy @atmat
Read the newer threads today, I listed out what color options will be up for the pre sale.

swavescatter

Pain in the butt!
Only at our Cerakote shop where we have every color to run sample plates.

Can you guys do proprietary patterns like Sitka Subalpine or Kuiu or whatever?

Also, how much success have you guys had matching the Nightforce Dark Earth color? Sort of burnt bronze...

FYG

FNG
In honor of UM hosting these stocks, and using their logo as inspiration- I think a gray camo pattern Cobalt (H-112) + Tactical Grey (H-227) with small sunflower (H-317) or gold (H-122) highlights would be sweet.

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Standard #1
Standard #2
Standard #3
Standard #4
Custom Cerakote for an additional charge

Standard Cerakote options will utilize stencils to cover some of the carbon before the Cerakote process begins. When the Cerakote process is over those covered carbon areas will then remain exposed. We're thinking something like tear stencils randomly placed, then a base coat, then some airbrush around the stencils of another color to make the tears pop and give depth, then possibly some webbing over the whole stock to bring it all together.
Thanks for the clarification, I presume sometime prior to the presale opening up there will be an example what 1, 2, 3, 4 each look like?

JakeSCH

WKR
This is not a pre sale announcement.........

But if you must have one of the first Rokstoks, you can place a rifle build with us in a Rokstok and jump to the front.

You're welcome.

I was about to ask this very question...been waiting on a build until stock was complete. What do we select in the stock/chasis drop down? Customer provided with note about rokstok?

Unknown Munitions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I was about to ask this very question...been waiting on a build until stock was complete. What do we select in the stock/chasis drop down? Customer provided with note about rokstok?
Yes sir, I actually just added the Rokstok to the form for you, put it at the top and made it the default choice for a UM rifle build!