RokStok

swavescatter

Pain in the butt!
I was thinking that this thread has shown a different segment of rokslide than I knew existed. The freeloaders and complainers are out in force!

The entire point of this thread is to solicit feedback and crowdsource market research. Some of us freely share ideas and opinions and vote with our wallets. I've placed three orders so far with UM, and plan to do more in the future. If I can get a better product for me in the end, I'll offer (not force) my opinions in response to requests from UM. If other people's ideas and wants are offensive you might sit this thread out.

Personally, I prefer clean looks. The first thing I do with a new vehicle is debadge and dechrome. I do use iphone covers that block the logo. If a car dealer wants to pay me to advertise where I bought my truck that's negotiable. I've never seen a branded stock before... seemed off to me. Just my opinion.

Last edited:

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I don't love that specific color but I do like the concept and that you guys are trying to be original. A little more carbon showing the might look better in my opinion. If I don't like any of the colors then no big deal! I'll get a plain carbon. Thanks for your hard work! @Unknown Munitions
Same here. I’m not sure why people asking about the colors is taken as “complaining” by some people.

I'll be putting it on a Tikka in .223 and I'm most excited about using it to teach underprivileged children about firearms safety, shooting basics, what a temporary stretch cavity is and how the 77gr TMK is the holy grail of bullets and that it can be used on game of any size and how it performs better than a lot of .30 cal bullets and how this mysterious guy on rokslide drops his rifles all the time to test scopes and other general life lessons. After I finish my volunteer hours at the animal shelter of course.

prm

WKR
I’m tired of flipping through pages. Is there a pic of the entire stock, latest version? Has a weight been established?

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
This is not a pre sale announcement.........

But if you must have one of the first Rokstoks, you can place a rifle build with us in a Rokstok and jump to the front.

You're welcome.
So, if I do customer supplied action and customer supplied barrel, and send you a barreled Tikka action you will put it in the stock for me and send it back and I can cut the line?

Ok, I will not actually do that. I will not even say I deserve a guarantied Rokstok for pointing out the flaw because I'm pretending not to be a jackass today.

Dobermann

WKR
Ok Roksliders.......what are your thoughts?

This torn look would be the standard paint job and you could choose between 4 combos where the base coat of tan and black tear highlights are.

PS- This is not a Rokstok and sorry for the poor picture

View attachment 637388
Ohhhhh ... so you meant 'tears' as in 'rips', not 'tears of joy because the Rokstock is finally available'.

I was imagining all of these boat paddle stocks with sad tears all over them ... and wondered what the heck you were talking about.

Dobermann

WKR
You have to see the parallels….the hyped up presale, the release of a modified version of something that already exists as “forms version”

Form is clearly the Taylor Swift of rokslide

Which begs the question, does that make @Ryan Avery or @Unknown Munitions his Travis Kelce…
I'll play. Lots of us interested in a stock that doesn't exist from any ohter manufacturer doesn't equate to 'hype'.

But what is the 'something that already exists' ... because there are no stocks out there that I know of that do what this will.

Last edited: