RokStok

Macintosh

WKR
Whats interesting is that when a feature that is under active discussion, and a few peoples preference is dismissed as “merely aesthetic” and that statement is ANSWERED to illustrate why it might be considered functional, that some people interpret that answer as chest pounding.

Tullis94

WKR
Im going to get a set of UM Tikka rings while they are onsale. Assuming the barrel/scope combo will allow the Low 1.05" option would you go that route or the medium 1.2"? The negative comb looks pretty high and I'm wondering if the 1.2" would be a better option? @Formidilosus

Formidilosus

Super Moderator
Shoot2HuntU
Im going to get a set of UM Tikka rings while they are onsale. Assuming the barrel/scope combo will allow the Low 1.05" option would you go that route or the medium 1.2"? The negative comb looks pretty high and I'm wondering if the 1.2" would be a better option? @Formidilosus

Lows should be fine. If not let me know and I’ll swap you mediums.

Finn

FNG
Is the $130 price currently on the website the sale/intro price or is there something coming up? I am going to be picking up a set of these, the rokstock, and the level for a 300 wsm build I am putting together. I was able to get 300 wsm ADG brass through UM in October.

Tullis94

WKR
Is the $130 price currently on the website the sale/intro price or is there something coming up? I am going to be picking up a set of these, the rokstock, and the level for a 300 wsm build I am putting together. I was able to get 300 wsm ADG brass through UM in October.
They sent out an email today. I think they are around 105 bucks on sale. You have to add them to your cart

Finn

FNG
Yep, got it now...the email went to my spam folder thanks for the heads up!

shortside

FNG
I'm VERY interested in this whole project! Do you have a pre-order page setup that I missed?

Thanks!

khuber84

WKR
So can I get the initial pre order for a Tikka with short action aics bottom metal inlet?