RokStok

ljalberta

WKR
It’ll be the initial color sample, more orange
Thanks for confirming. Well, if uptick is slow on the current gold color stock, a slight pivot a little more gold/yellowish hue might just make it the most badass option. Also, I like to think of the eye rolls my wife will give me as I talk about my golden gun.

Thanks again to all involved for putting together this awesome project.

fwafwow

WKR
I figured out how to put my colors in the note, but I only said "Please do something cool with H-258 and H-128, and maybe a little H-265. We can communicate by email on ideas, but I might just give you discretion." Like another above, I totally forgot to put in anything about LOP, so I too will be following up with them. I expect they might have plenty of us with follow-ups.

Well, I ordered mine but couldn't find anywhere to enter the carbon tear pattern or the cerakote color from my phone. Maybe it was different on the computer. Worst case scenario I end up with bare carbon and a $50 refund.

There was a notes box on the payment screen. Just email them with your order number and paint scheme

fwafwow

WKR
After going back through the posts, I'm hoping that NOT requesting the logo means there won't be a logo.

Now to decide whether to order a LE version...

Second edit: never mind I’m dumb, one color option is pattern

Edit: they included those camo colors on the picture of examples for the roktok so I assume they do but still wondering if that’s considered 1,2 or 3 colors?

Does anyone know if they would copy the orange/black camo they offer on the game warden? If so is that considered 1,2 or 3 colors?
4cf9ab1f9add7a809a7cc93df3d96f67.jpg

fa5f3a333a406269073d74637d49f1db.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Indeed, thank you to all the collaborators. I shall now proceed to mentally reconfigure my existing order hundreds of times over the next 48 hours. Over under on clarifying emails to UM?