RokStok

Tullis94

WKR
My dad finally received his 12/21 order. It is a left handed, bare carbon, no scallop, and sporter contour. Our family ordered 3 on 12/21. This 3rd one is better cosmetically than the first 2, which I think were probably in the first couple dozen shipped.

So for you tikka guys still waiting, I think you are getting a stock that has the kinks worked out, and it will be a better product than the first batches. Maybe that will take a tiny bit of sting out of the extra long wait.

Just dropped 10 Wood Rokstoks, get one:

Just to be clear, these are hand made in Montana.
They are not made by Stockys.
Based on this statement, it would seem the relationship is, shall we say stressed....

Sent from my Pixel 8a using Tapatalk

OP
Ryan Avery

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
Based on this statement, it would seem the relationship is, shall we say stressed....

Sent from my Pixel 8a using Tapatalk
Not at all. But members on here thought Stockys was making the wood stocks as well.

Tartan

WKR
Just dropped 10 Wood Rokstoks, get one:

Just to be clear, these are hand made in Montana.
They are not made by Stockys.
Can't swing it this time around. But theoretically, since these are hand fitted. If a guy wanted one for his custom model 7 is that feasible?

atmat

WKR
1725660141695.jpeg
Updated pics with the stocks mounted. Twin 223 and 6creed 16” Tikkas with UM Lows and RS1.2’s.

Fit and finish is awesome. The grip and texture are huge improvements over the Stockys VG.

Could easily see how people could want Medium rings. I’m kind of on the edge between the two, but will stick with my Low’s this season.

I’m watching my kids solo this week while mom’s out of town, but I’ll go shoot next week.

Edit: T1x stock should arrive next week. The twins will become triplets 😍

Wyo_hntr

WKR
I have no complaints about the rokstok, but the grip texture in comparison to the stockys vg....I don't notice much difference when shooting. The trigger reach, grip shape, a comb? Heck ya. Texture? Meh...

atmat

WKR

Brazo264

FNG
Is it just me or does the recoil lug on that 6 creed not look seated?

View attachment 760676
Man those scopes are way far back. I’m the exact opposite and mount them as far forward as I can get them. No right or wrong just based on body type I presume?

Good luck with the stocks and may I ask if you needed to specify a special inlet for the t1x or do you expect to do any clearance work yourself? TY

Edit: meant to reply to @atmat

atmat

WKR
Man those scopes are way far back. I’m the exact opposite and mount them as far forward as I can get them. No right or wrong just based on body type I presume?
Haha really? I feel like they’re super centered. 🤷‍♂️

Good luck with the stocks and may I ask if you needed to specify a special inlet for the t1x or do you expect to do any clearance work yourself? TY
They have a T1x inlet — so should be drop in like the T3x’s. In fact, their mold was modeled after my specific action (I sent it in to Stocky’s), so hopefully it’s a perfect fit.