RokStok

My sa 700 stock did not look/fit like that at all. I pulled a rifle and m5 bottom metal from a mcm a5 and bolted it in the rokstok. Shot some groups and that rifle shot the same as it did in the bedded mcmillan.
Glad to hear.

Am interested to see photos showing the tang fit for other 700 receivers.

Swamper

FNG
You pay for just single color? Looks like 3 colors to me. If that’s the case I might have to rethink my color scheme.
It came single color (I think that was included in the presale price but can’t remember exactly). Then self spray/sponge job in the yard to get to its current state.

tak

WKR
Appreciate the Remington input,
Waiting on a Rem LA, but ordered in February.

Anyone have experience with larger calibers and the Rok Stok? Have my 7prc in a gunwerks Magnus currently, but ordered the rok stock to try in its place.

Yes, medium rings. They are fine. Not “perfect” I don’t think for me. Have a set of lows that I will try eventually. But fine and shootable for 4 other people who shot it with the mediums.
I’m torn on whether I want to get lows or mediums. I have Sportsmatch to84 right now and they are too low with the Rokstok for me. Not sure if lows would be enough of a difference.

Wiscgunner

Lil-Rokslider
Appreciate the Remington input,
Waiting on a Rem LA, but ordered in February.

Anyone have experience with larger calibers and the Rok Stok? Have my 7prc in a gunwerks Magnus currently, but ordered the rok stock to try in its place.
Really like to hear your thoughts between those 2 stocks once you have used the Rokstok

Reactions: tak
Got to put some rounds through @Swamper’s .223 RSS over the weekend from 340 out to 890ish. I am a believer. As much as I love my newly rebuilt CTR in a tikka VG, the rokstock is admittedly better in every way. I think I would like it at the standard LOP as the 1/2 spacer possibly pushes me higher up in the comb which made it a little tricky to get a sight picture in some positions. Notably standing from the tripod. If it were mine I’m sure some tinkering with spacers and ring heights would solve it.

The next rifle I put together will be in one for sure.

2DB8EA56-E1FB-4181-A974-A674C981CF75.jpeg

Unknown Munitions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Just dropped 10 Wood Rokstoks, get one:

Just to be clear, these are hand made in Montana.
They are not made by Stockys.

atmat

WKR

These look beautiful but are out of my budget.

Heck, the stippling alone almost costs as much as a carbon fiber Rokstock haha.

Appears they are sold out already? Couldn't put one in the cart in any config.

BBob

WKR
Mine didn’t have a screw, I just found one that worked
Mine didn't have that 3rd screw for the magnet either, I had to add one.

My 700 tang inlet isn't the typical looking inlet like you'd see on other makers stocks. It was clearance'd plenty at the end of the tang and the action fit well front to back all along the action. I'll bed it but on this one with the fit you could probably get away with not. The Proof Sendero barrel inlet is plenty large with lots of clearance for a std Rem Varmint/Sendero barrel.