RokStok

I plan to do the opposite. Eye relief always gets more forgiving as you zoom out.

I will set mine up with magnification high, in the position I would shoot like that (prone) and then see how it comes to shoulder with magnification lower. My belief is it will be completely and totally fine.

And I do a lot of hunting out of weird random trees out east, so I care very much about odd position quick shouldering so I’ll be being particular about that.

07183d351bffeda95e5cede68ce473d3.jpg

80b0c93eff858c3eba2185fc162f3fed.jpg

Get a grip! We are ready to ROK and roll now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Hmm have you considered changing the grip texture slightly before starting? 130FF3B5-AB24-4858-B30B-888DBB2468E2.jpeg

pharmfisher

Lil-Rokslider
Sorry, there's probably a better place to find this answer, but I can't find it. Any idea when Browning x bolt stocks will be available?

View attachment 683019
Someone’s been watching this thread

They posted a few videos on IG as that was being developed not long ago. I will say they aren’t new to the ‘negative comb’. But this one does take some aspects of the Rokstok for sure. Also, they don’t have plans to make a Tikka inlet on that one.

I got to handle the X stock at an outdoor expo this weekend. It felt nice, lightweight, good grip angle and cheek piece. I will say I appreciate the adjustable comb (with spacers) that they did cause I always seem to need to raise the cheek no matter what… but that might be only a me problem.
We will see how high the RokStok is once it has a scope on it. The one I messed with that belonged to @mtnwrunner was just the bare stock.

I bet it won’t be long before Manners, McMillian, Mesa, and everyone else starts making similar stocks.

Smenning

Lil-Rokslider
They posted a few videos on IG as that was being developed not long ago. I will say they aren’t new to the ‘negative comb’. But this one does take some aspects of the Rokstok for sure. Also, they don’t have plans to make a Tikka inlet on that one.

I got to handle the X stock at an outdoor expo this weekend. It felt nice, lightweight, good grip angle and cheek piece. I will say I appreciate the adjustable comb (with spacers) that they did cause I always seem to need to raise the cheek no matter what… but that might be only a me problem.
We will see how high the RokStok is once it has a scope on it. The one I messed with that belonged to @mtnwrunner was just the bare stock.

I bet it won’t be long before Manners, McMillian, Mesa, and everyone else starts making similar stocks.
I love the way UM has leaned in to aftermarket Tikka parts, Rokstock being first to market with these features should be helpful for them.

TheCougar

WKR

The trigger looks too far. How was it when you held it?

The trigger looks too far. How was it when you held it?
It didn’t feel bad to me. I was able to reach it just fine without stretching my finger out. The vertical grip makes it feel usable. I think the Bravo is closer and the Rokstok will be closer yet.

But keep in mind, I only fondled it for a few minutes before handing it back to the guy and asking a few questions.

Cool. That’s a couple of very pricy fixtures right there. Hope ya’ll folks survive this experience with your pants up. Haha.
I think the trick is to not feel insecure with your pants down, so it feels like a bonus when you can survive something with your pants up.

Grady.J

Lil-Rokslider
@Ryan Avery @Unknown Munitions will these be available to us in Canada?

Good question. I will find out.

Absolutely, Clay will be my first stop if we can't get them direct.

Searching 'Canada' within the thread didn't turn up a definitive answer. Any idea if we'll be able to get them up here through UM? Or another method? Currently no shipping options outside the US on the UM website. It would be nice to get a set of rings along with it.