RokStok

I’m more curious about the leather cheek rest/pad and why it was needed after all the iterations of testing and mods. Maybe this particular rifle needed just a little more comb height?

I believe Form said it was more for comfort (i.e. adds a little warmth vs a cold stock) but don't quote me on that.

kkp005

WKR
maybe I skimmed over it but is there any talk of a rokstock for sako s20? I’ve got the current hunter version and it just doesn’t work out shooting left handed.

ehayes

Lil-Rokslider
Is there any way the product testers can get access to update in the “why, what, how” no reply thread.

I really appreciate the product user updates. It would be easier to follow them if they had their own thread.

This thread could remain for general discussion.

Last edited:

wyogoat

WKR
Is there any way the product testers can get access to update in the “why, what, how” no reply thread.

I really appreciate the product user updates but it’s hard to sort through this thread that has become more banter than substance. Nothing wrong with banter, but the other thread could stay clean with product development updates from actual users.
This should get things back on track…IMG_4940.jpeg

RyanT26

WKR
Remington 700 question- I know the stocks are set up for an M5 inlet. If you’re going to use a Hawkins precision M5 Oberndorf bottom metal will the factory 700 magazine box work with the with the Rokstock?

maybe I skimmed over it but is there any talk of a rokstock for sako s20? I’ve got the current hunter version and it just doesn’t work out shooting left handed.
I don’t recall hearing that possibility. Just based on what the S20 is, and the possible demand for it, I would assume unlikely. The A7 would be another cool inlet, because there is basically nothing on the market, and it’s not a bad rifle, but again, a discontinued rifle with likely very little demand

Kimber would be another great option, but I haven’t heard any plans for that, but if it becomes one, I’ll start looking for a used hunter in 243… just because, or even a 257 roberts

wysongdog

WKR
I’m sure it’s been asked and I didn’t see it but working on a trainer have tikka tx1 22. Will this stock work on it?