RokStok

ElPollo

WKR
Gotta go with the sporter light. I like it when my hotdog looks bigger and the hallway approach has the same effect as a cold dip in the pool.

Formidilosus

Super Moderator
Shoot2HuntU
Let’s see them carbon colors.

You still also gonna do paint/coated patterns on the pre order or just these carbons?

I believe they are keeping it a surprise on the colors until the pre order. Then you get to pick which color until that color runs out.

The pre order is all versions, but the first 100 stocks made will be the unique ones.

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
This is McMillans factory Sporter and Tikka barrel, I’m cleaning this rifle now for new mounting system. Too tight to clean with just a can of compressed air. Stock coming off 👎

IMG_5552.jpeg

Lawnboi

WKR
Hey Rokslide, we have 2 limited edition molded in carbon colors that will only have 50 made of each. They will of course be Tikka inlets but we need help deciding what barrel channel and with or without rail to order. Maybe a Moderator can set up a vote?
Big contour fits everything. Barrels are consumable.

I vote m24/proof sendero

TX_Diver

WKR
Don't really care. Have a factory barrel now but will eventually rebarrel in a few years (unless they come out w/ more calibers) so would rather have more room in there to fit something else later. I have a super lite in a KRG bravo now and the gap is excessive but it doesn't really matter to me.