RokStok

NSI

WKR
Shoot2HuntU
Hey Rokslide, we have 2 limited edition molded in carbon colors that will only have 50 made of each. They will of course be Tikka inlets but we need help deciding what barrel channel and with or without rail to order. Maybe a Moderator can set up a vote?
To reach the widest variety of users, I would use the largest possible barrel channel (proof sendero) since there is functionally no downside to throwing a thinner barrel in there.

For with or without rail, I'd buy either, but would prefer flush pic/arca.

-J

Unknown Munitions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
To reach the widest variety of users, I would use the largest possible barrel channel (proof sendero) since there is functionally no downside to throwing a thinner barrel in there.

-J
I agree, but the OCD in me likes tight gaps.

longrange13

Lil-Rokslider

-J
I second this. My rifles all have factory lite barrels right now but will be rebarreled in the future. I’d rather have some extra space around my barrels right now and not have to make modifications later.

I also agree with flush pic/arca

Formidilosus

Super Moderator
Shoot2HuntU
Is this different than the Tikka Lite Sporter contour?

It is. It’s a medium contour similar to the CTR.

To all-

As for the barrel inlets, tight gaps cause nothing but issues. I would not order a sporter inlet for anything. I don’t care at all about it, as I am not keeping inventory or SKU’s grin….