Rokslide Hat Design???

sneaky

"DADDY"
One like this one. Could put some big ol letters on it. Would look good with your string of pack goats too @Ryan Avery
0b684d5c3d6432f0857492e9cd1f6623.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yup, something that has a flat brim, I can wear over my ears, and wear it sideways. Ooh baby.

Actually, just a decent ball cap, RS logo and solid material. No mesh.

Randy

I generally don't hate on people's hat choices. But having the ears tucked in? Good God. Can't get passed that one

I don't know anything about that numbers and named styles, but I like the low volume, smaller bill, mesh backed ones. I don't think they're trucker style.

sndmn11

Well Known pink hat wearing Rokslider
I generally don't hate on people's hat choices. But having the ears tucked in? Good God. Can't get passed that one

I have a dozen hats in my truck, and I can only wear 3 or 4 after I get a hair cut because my sub-6 3/4" head is typically too small for most flexfit to not want to gobble up an ear top.

Ucsdryder

WKR
I wear a size 8 hat. No flex fit. It gives me a headache. And no damn flat brim. I’m not going to a pint night.

Legacy old favorite trucker gets my vote. Low profile, good curve, what a real hat looks like.

Rokbar

WKR
Richardson 112. Black with the green Rokslide emblem on the front, mesh. Also Blaze orange with the Rokslide emblem, mesh as well.

Tony Trietch

Part Time Bow Hiker
Staff member
I don't keep track of hat design names but after searching out all the names just thrown out there, the Legacy looks best to me. That 112 is to tall for my five head.

I knew there were some questionable opinions on Rokslide... but I am horrified by the number of people who like unstructured, non-mesh hats. Don’t your heads sweat? It’s crazy.

112 in olive and an alternate in blaze and I bet you’d sell a boatload. I also like the leather patch idea. They’re sharp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BluMtn

WKR
The problem with being over 40 is apparently I don't have a clue what the difference in a richardson 112 and a bob Jackson 321.

If you build it, they will come.
I agree Wrench, A hat is a hat. Either you like it or you don't. Anything but a flat brim and I am good. I do like the idea of a small logo in the lower corner of the front and Rokslide across the back.

granite7

Lil-Rokslider
Low crown, unstructured, with a bill that I can wrap around a Skoal can. I don’t buy trucker style mesh caps.

I wouldn’t buy a 112, but that looks to be the style the Instagram guys like.

I wouldn’t wear a logo sized like a billboard. Make a subtle statement.

Orange or coyote.

Danomite

Lil-Rokslider
Richardson 115 or a real lightweight crushable material in olive, coyote or multicam with a subtle logo would be my vote.