Rokslide conspiracy and/or psychology experiments

Bowhuntone

Lil-Rokslider
Wealthy out of staters with their big data plans, us working class western guys don't have a chance!
But as a non resident Rokslider all we want is to be in the resident bonus post pool and get our status upgraded to WKR without having to pay the non resident application fee's. And don't get us started on the 90/10 resident/ non resident post rules.

OP
E

eric1115

WKR
I think I figured out the end game. In the coming months, we'll see an auction for the Administrator's Tag. It'll let people skip the post count line, post creep nonsense and just buy their way to WKR (or custom?) status.

Probably won't go for half a mil like a Governor's sheep tag, but that's when we'll see Mr. Denning trade in that 2015.

positivepete!

Lil-Rokslider
Dose starting a thread help you get from Lil-Rokslider to WKR? If so I preparing for more random threads about nonsense just to up post counts....
O and +1 for my count too, WKR here I come!

CorbLand

WKR
I’m keeping mine but I’ll ask him. He compares all brands to Toyota. When I ask him about a certain truck, he always starts with “well it’s not a Toyota…”
Oh come on, this Tundra is in mint condition, trust me. It even has a unique feature. I call it “will it start roulette.”

Drenalin

WKR
7evau3.jpg