Rokslide conspiracy and/or psychology experiments

I have to admit when I first saw my "lil-rokslider" amongst all the zeros I felt kinda special and thought I was the only one and thought that i would be okay going to a lil rokslider from a well known rokslider, better than a zero right? Then I realized I wasn't special as more and more people posted and also had the lil-rokslider tag.

Instantly felt like that time high school when I had a really cool concert shirt and thought I was the only one with it, then walking the halls I get the point and nod from another guy wearing the same cool concert shirt.

ProStaffSteve

Lil-Rokslider
So, I can't imagine I'm the only one in this situation...

Wake up one morning, and I've gone from Well Known Rokslider to Lil'Rokslider. What? Oh well, who cares, right? Not me. These are meaningless internet points. I'm not that childish.

Day 2, WKR is a thing, not that many more posts. Nope, not gonna pad my post count to try to make meaningless internet points.

Day 3, I find myself chiming in on threads I would normally just sit back and watch. Apparently my opinion is more worth sharing now? Not doing it for the meaningless internet points, that's for damn sure. Checking my profile to see how many posts I have is completely unrelated.

Day 4, did the mods do this on purpose to drive site traffic and post counts? Am I being manipulated? What's going on here? Am I really this shallow and vain?

Day 5, yep, I'm really this shallow and vain. I'm making more posts per day than I ever have, and telling myself it's not for WKR status.

Please tell me I'm not alone.
Angry little-rockslider

dc098761e05a2ff8c873e75f12e02406.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk