Rokslide Community "Fat no mo'" 2023

Well, 2022 is dead and gone, and along with it are any weight loss goals you had. In the spirit of the basic white girl it's time for the "new year, new me" to come about. This is the thread for it. Operation Fat No Mo' starts right here.

My current stats:
6'1, 32 years old, a slightly fluffy 220lbs.

Goal weight is 200.

Post it up and hold each other accountable!

fwafwow

WKR
Well, 2022 is dead and gone, and along with it are any weight loss goals you had. In the spirit of the basic white girl it's time for the "new year, new me" to come about. This is the thread for it. Operation Fat No Mo' starts right here.

My current stats:
6'1, 32 years old, a slightly fluffy 220lbs.

Goal weight is 200.

Post it up and hold each other accountable!
Thx for this. I’ve been conveniently skipping these threads for years.

6’2”, almost 53, coming in around 220 the last time I weighed in 2022.

Goal isn’t a particular weight (but 200 would be great) - it’s to cut my body fat percentage, especially in the gut around my organs. (Visceral?)

mparks270

Lil-Rokslider
Thx for this. I’ve been conveniently skipping these threads for years.

6’2”, almost 53, coming in around 220 the last time I weighed in 2022.

Goal isn’t a particular weight (but 200 would be great) - it’s to cut my body fat percentage, especially in the gut around my organs. (Visceral?)
Just do one burpee every time you make a meme. You'll be running 100 milers with Cam in no time! :)

rclouse79

WKR
My wife wanted to try whole30 to start the year out, so I am going to do it with her. After all the indulgence of the holidays it sounds like just what the doctor ordered. I am 43 years old and 6’3. At the end of a good hunting season I get down around 190 and then get back up to 200 after Christmas. I always feel so good when I am in peak shape and need to maintain it better. I hope between healthier diet and exercise to even out around 195.
OP: I smiled at your slightly puffy description.

peterk123

WKR
56 years old. 6 feet tall. 170 pounds. Would like to get into the high 160s. I'm close. Had hunting season lasted another month I may have gotten there. I dumped weight hiking all over the place and lugging meat on my back.

Don't laugh, the last few are way harder than the first fifty. 😎

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
Well, after Christmas I'm in. Was 176 this morning, goal is to be back down to 170. Or, at least be back to using the 3rd hole on my belt.

Last year I was up to 210 kg, and lost 40 pounds using MyFitnessPal and exercising. Started gaining it back in September and had good luck stoping that by switching to intermittent feasting for 6 hours a day. Things fell apart a bit in mid December.