Rokslide.com/Kifaru Nomad Giveaway!!!

TXCO

WKR
When is the drawing? I read 4 pages of comments and couldnt see it

Jimbob

WKR
Hey Aron Can you post the odds of winning this? That kinda stuff just intrigues me. Knowing that I have a 1/500 chance of winning a sweet pack would make me pretty happy. Thanks for this

wilkes

Lil-Rokslider
There is one thing that really irks me about the giveaways Rokslide does... They say that the way to enter is to like a page. You can get more 'entries' by liking a few different pages. That is all well and good.

But then you start getting people all over facebook posting and re-posting the competition stating that you have to tag someone in the comment to enter. Is that true? Or am I just needlessly spamming my wall with competition entries? If it is true I should have like 10 entries by now.

I think this is the last one I bother with.

OP
Aron Snyder

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
There is one thing that really irks me about the giveaways Rokslide does... They say that the way to enter is to like a page. You can get more 'entries' by liking a few different pages. That is all well and good.

But then you start getting people all over facebook posting and re-posting the competition stating that you have to tag someone in the comment to enter. Is that true? Or am I just needlessly spamming my wall with competition entries? If it is true I should have like 10 entries by now.

kifaru is doing a Giveaway with Muley Freak as well. That's who was asking people to tag their friends.

shaun

WKR

All social media giveaways are like that. I am unsure why it would irk you. In the long run by other people posting it up it is getting the site out to people who have never been here before. Witch is in a big sense is the reason to "like and share". Why not have your site grow while also giving away a bad ass pack? Doesn't make sense not to.

wilkes

Lil-Rokslider
That's fine, I understand that the more the page is shared, the greater opportunity there is for exposure. No problem with that at all and I understand how advertising works.

My question was about the competition itself. Did I need to tag all those people in comments? Is that an undisclosed way of gaining an entry? I'm 'irked' by never really understanding what needs to be done to enter.

Last edited: