Rokslide.com/Kifaru Nomad Giveaway!!!

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I know.... I way behind the times. The wife and don't even have cell phones. Still sport'n a rotary phone :rolleyes:

Hey, there's nothing wrong with that. My flip phone still works just fine.........if I decide to use it. This Facebook thing ain't happening though. I guess I'll just have to hope my 1 chance is enough. If it's meant to be, it's meant to be without Facebook.:)

Hey, there's nothing wrong with that. My flip phone still works just fine.........if I decide to use it. This Facebook thing ain't happening though. I guess I'll just have to hope my 1 chance is enough. If it's meant to be, it's meant to be without Facebook.:)

Glad to hear I'm not the only looser without facebook!

2ski

WKR
Are we just in automatically for the Rokslide.com member part, or do we have to respond to this post? If so, responding on this post and doing the other two when I get off work. I'll get on Rokslide at work, but I can't bring myself to get on FB. Its my rule, and its probably a little hypocritical, but which is more important?

Scotto

WKR
There are 13 of us...winning would save me trip to Reno later this month....

William Hanson (live2hunt)

Super Moderator
Staff member
It's amazing and kind of funny the guys on here who are up to date with the latest and greatest hunting technology but can't be bother with Facebook or other stupid social media. Some of you guys could tell me the ballistic characteristics of a 500 grain arrow or the structural values of Cuban fiber off the top of your head but have no idea how to log in to Facebook, good for you guys I only wish I had never bothered with it.