Giveaway Drawing

mcr-85

WKR
Hey everyone
I am a youth wrestling coach and have a fundraiser drawing for this season. We have been donated a few really cool prizes that I think Rokslider's would like. I cleared this with @robby denning prior to posting.

Our club is a non-profit and we are raising funds to buy transportation of some sort (and related costs) to haul kids to tournaments. We are wanting either a big passenger van or possibly a bus. Any additional funds will be used for gear and opportunities for our athletes to compete.

There are a couple prizes that are exclusive to Southern Utah residents but the grand prize and another are good for anyone, (if they are legal to own in your state).

We are still actively seeking donations for additional prizes as well so hopefully there will be additional prizes. The drawing takes place at our end of year party in February.

A bit about our team....We have kids from Kindergarten through 8th grade. We have recently combined two programs into one big club. Last year the team we coached was runner up in the Jr High State tournament and they won the Little League (bantam) State Championship. This year we have over 130 kids signed up and tomorrow we kick off our first day of regular season practice.

Reach out if you have any questions. It would be awesome if you could help our team out and you may get lucky and win something cool.

Thanks!
Marcus

www.ironcowrestlingacademy.com/sponsor-giveaway

ICWA Raffle Flyer 8.5x11 (1).png

Last edited:
OP
mcr-85

mcr-85

WKR
I'm going to bring this back to the top. These kids could use some help in getting some transportation.

If you have an extra $20 laying around you might could win something and we'd get closer to our goal. Thanks to all of you that have bought tickets. Good luck!

Here is a little news article from earlier this year on the two clubs we joined together.

Canyon View, Cedar youth wrestlers earn trophies at state tournament

OP
mcr-85

mcr-85

WKR
Let's bring this back up to the top for more support for a great cause.
We just wrestled our first tournament of the year. We had about 45 kids out of 135 show up. A bus or van would have got a few more there.

Thanks for the support!

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

OP
mcr-85

mcr-85

WKR
Bringing this back up. Happy Veterans Day to all of you that have served. It's appreciated!

We had a great day of wrestling today. We could still use some more support. Buy a ticket or two and try to win something cool.
2ef2d078c41c241eaff75b733d351000.jpg

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

lhbackcountry

Lil-Rokslider
just bought a ticket however it did not let me add my information so just showed my email on there. Great cause!

OP
mcr-85

mcr-85

WKR
just bought a ticket however it did not let me add my information so just showed my email on there. Great cause!

Hey thanks for your support. I just emailed you your ticket number. I had all the info we need in the emailed receipt. Reach out if you have any questions. Thanks!

We still have a lot of tickets to sell so we can get these kids some transportation. Any ticket purchase helps us get there.

OP
mcr-85

mcr-85

WKR
Bringing this to the top again. We had a small group travel to Arizona for a tournament last weekend. These boys placed 7th out of 72 teams there.

We have a couple duel tournaments coming up. A van to haul these kids would get a few more the opportunity to compete that can't otherwise.
RMN Smash Nationals.jpg

dye7barrel

Lil-Rokslider
Looks like you have a great list of sponsors and donors. Picked up a few tickets, thanks for sharing and good luck!