Robby's building a 6UM!

Formidilosus

Super Moderator
Shoot2HuntU
The funny thing is I had the very opposite thing happen. I had 3 friends with me ( older guys 55+) and all thought the same as me and couldn't believe this is what everyone talking about. But I'm not here to disagree with anyone on Cans, I'm honestly trying to figure out how to love them like everyone else seems to.
Thank you to everyone who has given feedback.

Are you/were you shooting on a covered range?

I'm with the consensus. Once I got my first suppressor I bought more and I sold any rifle I had that couldn't be suppressed. I have no interest in shooting unsuppressed ever again. My father was very vocal about how he didn't see the point in them when I had mine on order. As soon as he shot my rifle suppressed he immediately ordered one and now he won't shoot unsuppressed either.

Last edited:
They are still really loud under a covered range! I shot mine parallel to my truck and that alone made it way louder than normal. In an open setting (hunting situation) it's a big difference. Add in adrenalin, and I don't even hear it go off.
Thank you

Lawnboi

WKR
You will never overcome the sonic crack. Depending on conditions and cover it can range from loud to not very.

Still wouldn’t shoot a centerfire rifle without one. It’s gotten to where it’s annoying shooting around anyone without a suppressor now.

Even the people that were hold outs are now getting in.