Rittenhouse not guilty on all charges!

11boo

WKR
According to most media, he was guilty. If you knew the facts, like the jury, he was not guilty of those ridiculous charges.

9A50840A-8585-4694-A414-580EB9564A48.jpeg

Ten Bears

WKR
"Their communities" being the key word here. Not getting in your car and driving hours to defend something that isn't yours. Stupid games, stupid prizes.

But it was his community. His father lived there and his mother lived 17 miles away. Something I learned from the trial itself instead of taking the media’s really blatant propaganda as scripture on this one.

Flyjunky

WKR
"Their communities" being the key word here. Not getting in your car and driving hours to defend something that isn't yours. Stupid games, stupid prizes.
Are you referring to Rittenhouse driving hours? Or just in general?

My opinion, the people who have been driving miles, or being bussed hundreds/thousands of miles, have been the "peaceful protesters". If they are going to that, the people who want to protect those communities have every right to do the same.

If I recall correctly Rittenhouse only drove 21 miles and his dad lived in Kenosha.

bsnedeker

WKR
Tell me you know nothing about the facts of the Rittenhouse case and only pay attention to what the left wing media says, without telling me!

Thanks for playing though! Now get educated before you make a bigger fool of yourself.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

ODB

WKR
when is a riot an ‘unrest’? When Wikipedia says it is. Class, Please turn to page 213 in your copy of 1984 and read the sentence starting on the 4th line…

887F547B-D634-4584-A3D6-E67CACE27CDE.png

We'll never know his motives, and it doesn't matter in this context. But I'd give even odds that his motives were to become an armed combatant in an already chaotic situation.
Your take is that he wanted to get into a fight so he carried an AR plainly visible? I can't make that logic work in my head compared to hoping an openly carried AR serves as a deterrent to a fight. If someone is wanting to get in a fight they probably don't want the person they're fighting to know they have an AR before the fight starts..

Can I listen to a police scanner and wait for the weekly fight to break out in the street in front of the local bars and then head down with an AR? Of course I can, but should I?
Lousy analogy. A bar fight between two strangers is nothing at all like going to protect private property.

I hope the "driving hours" reference is not in relation to Kyle because that was another example of slimey media portrayal. Kenosha is 20 miles from where he lived with his mom and his dad and best friend live there...

Are you referring to Rittenhouse driving hours? Or just in general?

My opinion, the people who have been driving miles, or being bussed hundreds/thousands of miles, have been the "peaceful protesters". If they are going to that, the people who want to protect those communities have every right to do the same.

If I recall correctly Rittenhouse only drove 21 miles and his dad lived in Kenosha.
Sorry, in general. My understanding is that he drove about 20 minutes.

And again, I agree with you on the protestors as well. The ones that got shot won the ultimate stupid prize.

Flyjunky

WKR
Sorry, in general. My understanding is that he drove about 20 minutes.

And again, I agree with you on the protestors as well. The ones that got shot won the ultimate stupid prize.

Thanks for the clarification.

I do wish people would stop calling these people protesters, they are rioters and anarchists. If the left wing media paints everyone on the right as racists/terrorists/etc, than I, personally, consider the others rioters/anarchists.

sndmn11

WKR
I guess its up to opinion but I see no similarities between the 2. One was a clear cut case of self defense, the other was a gang of people chasing a guy down which led to a death.
The similarities were that the two were the same situation with polar opposite results; both resulting in a trial.

It is unfathomable that three dudes can chase a person in both situations. The divergence occurs where the three catch the dude and kill him, and the other, the dude defends himself against the three. If If Arbery had defended his life successfully, no way in heck would he have been charged. I genuinely believe that if Rittenhouse were caught and killed by his three pursuers, nothing would have been done.

I am reminded of a conversation with one of my former Police Chiefs where he told me something a long the lines of, "Lady justice will never be blind as long as the political instruction of elected officials is written inside her blindfold."