Rittenhouse not guilty on all charges!

I guess its up to opinion but I see no similarities between the 2. One was a clear cut case of self defense, the other was a gang of people chasing a guy down which led to a death.
The similarity is that they are both heavily watched cases in which people are speculating there could be riots over the outcomes.

In my mind though, going through the trial was his prize for the "play stupid games, win stupid prizes."
Yeah, unfortunately there are lots of folks out there that think like you where our govt and (leaders) think it is perfectly fine to pervert our ‘justice’ system and use it as a means to persecute their ideological enemies.
Most Americans have had enough of this nonsense.

Yeah, unfortunately there are lots of folks out there that think like you where our govt and (leaders) think it is perfectly fine to pervert our ‘justice’ system and use it as a means to persecute their ideological enemies.
Most Americans have had enough of this nonsense.
Nah it was a clear cut case of self-defense, I agree. What I'm saying is, he had a choice to be there, as did the people he shot.

The ADA that was speaking in the rebuttal during closing arguments was a real gem.
Glad he’s been cleared since defending ones self is not wrong to begin with.

The ADA that was speaking in the rebuttal during closing arguments was a real gem.
Glad he’s been cleared since defending ones self is not wrong to begin with.

is this the guy that said everyone gets beat?

Nah it was a clear cut case of self-defense, I agree. What I'm saying is, he had a choice to be there, as did the people he shot.
Not going to go back and forth with you but I stand by my last statement. Every word.
Yes he had a choice to be there. I believe his motives were to help the community. As the facts presented suggest, that would be true.
Unlike those that were shot. Criminals who were drawn to Kenosha for no other reason than to continue to create chaos.

Not going to go back and forth with you but I stand by my last statement. Every word.
Yes he had a choice to be there. I believe his motives were to help the community. As the facts presented suggest, that would be true.
Unlike those that were shot. Criminals who were drawn to Kenosha for no other reason than to continue to create chaos.
100% Good people should try to help their communities. Those that try to deter that FAFO. My opinion.

We'll never know his motives, and it doesn't matter in this context. But I'd give even odds that his motives were to become an armed combatant in an already chaotic situation.

Can I listen to a police scanner and wait for the weekly fight to break out in the street in front of the local bars and then head down with an AR? Of course I can, but should I?

100% Good people should try to help their communities. Those that try to deter that FAFO. My opinion.
Not because of the Rittenhouse case, but I think you'll see more people standing up for their communities going forward. People are sick and tired of the bulls*t these "activists" are causing and are now coming to the realization all the antics were mostly political.

Not because of the Rittenhouse case, but I think you'll see more people standing up for their communities going forward. People are sick and tired of the bulls*t these "activists" are causing and are now coming to the realization all the antics were mostly political.
"Their communities" being the key word here. Not getting in your car and driving hours to defend something that isn't yours. Stupid games, stupid prizes.

Back