Rittenhouse not guilty on all charges!

Oregon

WKR
I worked the riots and I vividly remember that many civilians were armed protecting their property. Was not an issue and police encouraged them to defend themselves.
Makes me wonder what has changed?
Todays Liberals truly believe that all the unrest(riots/looting/burning/etc) is a meaningful way to express displeasure.
In the grand scheme of things true Liberals carry signs and chant. Good for them.
Anarchists and scumbags join and throw bricks and burn. Problem lies where Liberals don't condemn anarchists. Almost like they appreciate them in their midst.
Morning Joe, Don Lemon, Joy Reid etc. They are not Liberals. They are brainwashing anarchists.
Bill Maher is the only Liberal left on TV.
**** them all.
Anyone who didn't think Rittenhouse didn't act in self defense is a piece of shit in my opinion.

Makes me wonder what has changed?
Todays Liberals truly believe that all the unrest(riots/looting/burning/etc) is a meaningful way to express displeasure.
In the grand scheme of things true Liberals carry signs and chant. Good for them.
Anarchists and scumbags join and throw bricks and burn. Problem lies where Liberals don't condemn anarchists. Almost like they appreciate them in their midst.
Morning Joe, Don Lemon, Joy Reid etc. They are not Liberals. They are brainwashing anarchists.
Bill Maher is the only Liberal left on TV.
**** them all.
Anyone who didn't think Rittenhouse didn't act in self defense is a piece of shit in my opinion.
They want it so bad that we beg for protection. And to be able to provide that protection they will need us to sign away our rights..
So they can have a militarized police force that is is free to do there job without restriction or liability.
That way they can protect us faster and get the bad guys under control.

Well that sounds good at 1st but once they make the streets happy they can't just have the militarized police force set around we need them going thru homes looking for people that are thinking about doing bad things..

Ohhh you don't want the police to just come into your home whenever we want.
Well ill just refer you to these rights you signed away.

Moserkr

WKR
They want it so bad that we beg for protection. And to be able to provide that protection they will need us to sign away our rights..
So they can have a militarized police force that is is free to do there job without restriction or liability.
That way they can protect us faster and get the bad guys under control.

Well that sounds good at 1st but once they make the streets happy they can't just have the militarized police force set around we need them going thru homes looking for people that are thinking about doing bad things..

Ohhh you don't want the police to just come into your home whenever we want.
Well ill just refer you to these rights you signed away.
Exactly right. Its getting real bad. They want a federal police force who do not answer to the local people they “control”. Its bad enough they can handcuff local police from doing their job. But its even worse that they want to do away with sheriff’s all together.

In my county, El Dorado, we have awesome Sheriff’s and when BLM came to town to “protest”, they were forced to be peaceful. Business’s still boarded up their stores, but the locals came out in force and outnumbered them 10:1. Id wager most were legally armed (ccw only in ca). Not sure what the protesters were thinking when they left the big city and came to a place known as “old hangtown”.

Kyle defended himself from attackers. Period. Glad the jury made the right call. The media is corrupt and mainly owned by the left. “Fake News” is a daily occurrence. Hope he sues the media outlets as well as individual laws suits against each media person who made false accusations on the air.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
What's a "so called" American? You either are or your not;
I agree with your last part. And if they're always trying to tear America down or bring it to ruin, then I would classify them as enemies to America. We see an awful lot of "enemies to America" in America these days. I would consider them Americans by citizenship documentation only.

awasome

Lil-Rokslider
Yeah there is a video on the internet that shows Kyle punching a girl in a fight. The video quality is poor so might not be him but witnesses say it was him….

I think he killed some rioters who were up to no good… honestly don’t care. I also don’t think he is a hero while agreeing with the verdict. He used self defense… he put himself in a poor situation and violence was the outcome… but so did the morons he shot… it was a bunch of people who were up to no good and it is not surprising this type of stuff took place…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The story with Kyle punching the girl in a fight. The girl was fighting his sister. He stepped in to defend his sister. However this still isn't confirmed just like the video isn't clear evidence that it is Kyle in the video.

Either way. I would jump in and defend my family from any man, woman, trans, cis, etc. Sex doesn't matter when it comes to my family.

The Arbery Case is a completely different story from what I read and should not be considered a test of 2A.

From the video I have seen, they are going down for murder or, at least man slaughter.
I agree. I listened into some of a testimony and it sounds like maybe there was more to the story but it really looks bad on the video. I'm sure I would try to disarm someone who blocked my path too...

I'd bet $1000 that the current issue in Wisconsin is retribution for the "incorrect" Rittenhouse verdict.

From the video I have seen, they are going down for murder or, at least man slaughter.
Not if you actually dig into the Georgia law of citizen arrest. This one will be very interesting and the law is more complicated than just self defense. A lot of their actions fall under legal when it comes to that law. Who knows though

OP
eldeuce

eldeuce

Lil-Rokslider
In the Tucker Carlson interview when speaking about what our curmudgeon-in-chief called him, Rittenhouse used the phrase "actual malice" which apparently is a legal term.

Hmmm ..

Wouldn't it be great if, when he sues POTUS for defamation, he wins, and by that time it just so happens to be 2024??
Just wishing out loud

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

In the Tucker Carlson interview when speaking about what our curmudgeon-in-chief called him, Rittenhouse used the phrase "actual malice" which apparently is a legal term.

Hmmm ..

Wouldn't it be great if, when he sues POTUS for defamation, he wins, and by that time it just so happens to be 2024??
Just wishing out loud
Yes that would be great & as I understand it's a real possibility because Pedo Joe was a private citizen at the time he made the comments.
It would be great to see Kyle to take his money. Hunter's pimp & blow dealer would be sad though

Buck197

WKR
Unfortunately, nowadays my work is right on top of the courthouse. Being a good Ole southern boy, I was more than a little nervous playing railroad at night this past weekend. Thankfully it was peaceful