Rifle scopes you'd love to see Form test

dgoco39

FNG
I can tell you my 5-25 eotech lost it's ability to hold zero after I slipped in the snow going to retrieve my elk 2 seasons ago. Wasnt a hard fall, but it was enough. Sent it back for repair, they sent me a new one, which I promptly sold.

Before i sent it back, I re-mounted it, checked all the screws and everything. The scope simply broke.

The Greatest Spectacle in Motorcar Racing
Still, that one did poorly.

I've been using one of the LRH's for a couple of years now. It's been repeatable and reliable but it's also been babied compared to most of the rifles I hunt with. I generally hunt with light rifles and it's on a heavier, sporter rifle that I just don't use much. When I do use it, it's just carried to an ag field vs a long ATV ride then long hike up the mountain...there's a big difference in those two usages.
Chatted with Pat and he’s using the TT315 now on several lightweight rifles. He doesn’t baby them either….

JCMCUBIC

WKR
Chatted with Pat and he’s using the TT315 now on several lightweight rifles. He doesn’t baby them either….

Yes, I checked with Pat before ordering to get his thoughts on them. It's been a great scope for me and there's a lot I really like about it. I just haven't used it hard enough to speak for or against the hard use of one myself.

JCMCUBIC

WKR
By Pat, are you guys referring to Mr. S.?

And the Hunter or M?

I have a Hunter but no time on it.

Thanks
Yes, Mr. S.

When I'd communicated with him (if I understood correctly) he was using the Gen 2 Mildot in the 3-15 Marksman...again, if I understood correctly.

I went with the 3-15 LRH (MRAD). I wanted the heavier reticle, with closer posts, to help in mixed terrain and low light. There is the trade off for more aim point coverage at distance but it's not been a problem for me.

I can't say if there are design differences on internals between the two. They have different external turret implementations, and could possibly be internal differences, but I would assume they have the same tube/glass/erector/etc design for production. I have not searched over the specs to verify this.

JGRaider

WKR
Pat, aka Scenarshooter over on 24HCF, is the real deal, and not pompous or arrogant about it. He's likely the only person who has literally killed "thousands, plural" of game animals in his life.

I’d like to see some of the element optics stuff be tested. I don’t know much about them but they seem to be gaining popularity among the “influencer” crowd, however as we all know that means extremely little. But if they do good in this evaluation they could be another choice.

Also the Steiner tx6i

Stocky

FNG
I’d like to see some of the element optics stuff be tested. I don’t know much about them but they seem to be gaining popularity among the “influencer” crowd, however as we all know that means extremely little. But if they do good in this evaluation they could be another choice.

Also the Steiner tx6i
yeh there 4-166 ffp helix looks like if it worked woul provide another option